Unreliable connection , i dont know what to do .....

AKICK ( Remus )

Question

Hey , i got this problem for almost 2 years . 3 years ago i didnt have this problem , at all . But everything start when someday appear an update for ets2MP . After that update i was getting unreliable connection after 30-40 min of gameplay in bussy areas. After some time i got unreliable connection when i teleport to service if i damage my truck , after i got it when i enter/exit a city . Now i got it when i connect to ets2 at all . If you can see in video , thats what is going on . I check the internet connection all the way up , i got a 1 gbps internet , it is always 600-700mbps but when i enter ets 2 it goes down to 250-300 .... ets2mp is the only game that have a problem with internet . Im tierd of all this to be fair , i did absolute everything , i did all the solutions that i find on topics , youtube and nothing worked . My pc is a good one , i dont have trouble with fps or lag , my internet is good , idk what to do . Probably you will tell me to dont play in bussy areas , but thats what i like about ets2mp . If i play on areas with 5 peoples is boring ,no traffic , nothing . My ping is always good in 40-50 ms in game .... Help me guys , it must be a solve for this . I changed my router for useing full internet potential , i change my cables with optic fiber and i buy the biggest internet package in my country , and the ets2 still dont like it . I dont know what should i do .... ok , i cant appload my video , i will put some photos with what is important , thk ! i cant even put the second photo with the game saying : connection broke,  reconnect and do this to infinite + unreliable connection ...

12 answers to this question

Hi AKICK, 

Sorry to hear about this issue, I had a look around (despite you saying you had checked most solutions and they didn't work). Here's one with a best answer marked - https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/topic/78946-unreliable-connection-problem/ - I would also suggest that if you are driving in highly populated areas that you turn off nametags and chat using the F9 and F11 keys as this should reduce the intensity of the highly populated areas (it also means you can still drive in these areas). Also try to make sure you are connecting to the server location that is closest to you, so either the EU servers or the US servers. Unfortunately this does mean a possible drop in players so it's more of an optional solution but still worth a try!

I've never heard of such an extreme version of this issue so maybe try making a support ticket where you can get support from members of the team directly too! I hope the issue is solved because it seems you've spent quite a bit of money just to play on TMP

Best of luck, 

Owen :D 

I have experienced this when spawning into densely populated areas such as Calais. It seems that rather than it being directly linked to internet connection or internet speed, it's heavily influenced by your FPS or how much your game is jittering. To that end, perhaps it would be worth experimenting with spawning in lesser populated areas to allow your game to "settle". Loading one or two other players into your ram is easier than loading seventy.

It may also be worth looking into your task manager to see just how much of your CPU and GPU is being used, as these could inform what steps you take in your attempts to remedy the situation.

Paddy

Prime Logistics | Former HR & Exam Team

TMP Former Events Team

I was having this problem in the past when this was implemented into the game. This was caused by my old HDD, game was loading slowly and i was kicked on the loading screen. I bought an SSD disk for my games and this fixed the problem for me. After that i have been kicked for this one-two times. 

Regards

bobi124

rxpl4t-6.png.74d0bdf6b3661495631c6804adc82df2.png

Hello there! :) 

Has your problem been solved with the above solution suggestions?

Your confirmation of the status of your issue helps us keep the forum always organized!

I await your return!

Sincerely,
Beenz.
TruckersMP - Support

Language: English

Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Remember stay positive ❤️

Hello there, :) 

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.
Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you have any further queries, feel free to DM me or another Support Team member and we will open this topic as per your request.

Thanks to all participation.

Sincerely,
Beenz.
TruckersMP - Support  

//Locked and Moved to Inactive

Language: English

Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Remember stay positive ❤️