What are you doing while TMP is still at version 1.36 ???

Mineiro Uai

Played singleplayer today and yesterday for the first time in months and DAMN, I remembered why I dont like it ? and I don't like to downgrade either, so I wait and play Nintendo Switch instead ?

Female | german & english | sarcastic | gaming

76561198013596467.png

Discord: DahakaSkyRising#2850

Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/bulletx3/

[That profilepicture is my avatar from Second Life]

I am just bouncing between the two, keeping a profile for each version. TMP are doing a good job, and I'm just remaining patient. I am fortunate enough to be able to bounce between each version in around 2 minutes for 5gb either way, so I just do what I feel like basically. Although, as it's taking so long it's nice to be given the time to adjust to the new sound engine which I am struggling to get used to a little bit. 

i am not playing TMP as i'm already upgraded to 1.37 and do not plan on downgrading and i'm also doing the new SCS event 

Currently most of the time I play 1.37 because without playing game I'll get bored. But also occassionally I play 1.36 to play MP when there's a convoy, especially weekly convoy. Im not bored with 1.37 on singleplayer because there are mods I can use that can make the game more fun & good experiences of playing with some realistic mods such as physics mods, graphic mods, etc. Also why I can play both version with no worries whenever I want, because I have both version's backup files so when I want to go to 1.36 I just restore it using the backups and so with 1.37, so I dont have to re-download them every time.

I've been attending a few events each week, and driving with friends some nights. It's pretty much the same as usual for me, but I can't wait to try 1.37! I was looking forward to doing the World of Trucks Event on TruckersMP, but it looks like I'll be giving this one a miss, unfortunately. I haven't updated to 1.37 yet though, so I'll be testing it on TruckersMP— which is very exciting! 

ioJopO8.jpg

I am still playing because regardless I find the game entertaining, but I am very much so anticipating the release of 1.37 support for TruckersMP!

/ --- - //       Achievement Get!

/ -- -- //        Locating the Forums

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾                                                         

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived