What are you doing while TMP is still at version 1.36 ???

Mineiro Uai

So cool 1.37!!!

22 minutes ago, Polyxena [GER] said:

I am playing 1.36 on MP together with ProMods on 2.45 :) . Personally I don't want to play SP and therefore I have no problem being patient and waiting for TMP to update to 1.37. For the fact I haven't tested 1.37 yet it will be like I play 1.37 for the first time and thils will be an amazing feeling :D .

So cool 1.37 :)

Well I haven't played much ETS2 recently but I am still downgraded to 1.36 at the moment for the sake of mods I use in SP. When 1.37 is released for TMP is probably when I will fully update. However, I have just been playing other games at the moment rather than ETS2. I'm not too bored so it seems to be working for me :D I'm also listening to lots of music and watching many films! 

stuck at 1.37.....

since so many others leeching on the same cable connection i got only 2,7mbit left ... and thanks to steam only 250kb writing speed for any downloads. 

return to 1 36  would take 16 hours  and switching back 1 day and 14 hours....  the automatic router-restarts at 4am would cancel the download every time.... and i got no control about it. 

so the only thing i get to do now is to try out crappy mods that are mostly outdated right at the day they get in to the steam workshop .... 

or see how much our big modder like madster fail to update their mods to fmods and the other crap scs force us to use......  

i had to scrap 98% of all mods i had doe the change they failed over time ... 

found some new toys to play with ... but there is nothing like the feeling of beeing online with the others. 

46 minutes ago, seth_haveron said:

stuck at 1.37.....

since so many others leeching on the same cable connection i got only 2,7mbit left ... and thanks to steam only 250kb writing speed for any downloads. 

return to 1 36  would take 16 hours  and switching back 1 day and 14 hours....  the automatic router-restarts at 4am would cancel the download every time.... and i got no control about it. 

so the only thing i get to do now is to try out crappy mods that are mostly outdated right at the day they get in to the steam workshop .... 

or see how much our big modder like madster fail to update their mods to fmods and the other crap scs force us to use......  

i had to scrap 98% of all mods i had doe the change they failed over time ... 

found some new toys to play with ... but there is nothing like the feeling of beeing online with the others. 

Try 

I did and it works

Currently I'm at 1.36 to play MP, as most of the mods I use in singleplayer, aren't yet updated for 1.37, so I'd rather play MP than SP without my favorite mods.

Because I don't play Multiplayer as often as Singleplayer, I revert to other games in my library

I play loads and loads of Apex Legends (over 1100 hrs in little over a year),

Recently played through the full story of Shadow Of The Tomb Raider

Currently busy with Sniper Gost Warrior Ccontracts as well

and when I'm really in the mood, I play Runescape on my almost 12yo account ?

3 hours ago, seth_haveron said:

i dont use unknown data ...  how do want to know if  your files are not compromised by now ??  

Because I can read the code. It just changes the file name. You have 2 files: 1.36 and 1.37 that you will use as you need. Simple. But you are correct, it is necessary to be cautious about this ever.

Hello there 

I use 4 versions:

• TruckersMP Supported Version 1.36.2.55s ETS2 | 1.36.1.40s ATS
  • Single-player the latest versions that are available in both games

Each version in a separate folder on the disk.It takes a dozen or so GB of space, but it allows for a fast(ctrl + c, ctrl + v) change between individual versions.I usually play in multiplayer mode but when any new additions appear, I am happy to test them in single-player mode.I tested Mack Anthem in ATS some time ago. In addition, I configured  my Volvo(with the new DLC) yesterday. I can't wait to get driving these trucks with other players on TruckersMP.

Actually I don't care about TruckersMP not supporting the new 1.37. 
In fact, I have never really played the 1.37 so far. I once tried the ATS Beta but that was it. 
I prefer driving in MP ?‍♂️
So basically, I still have my game on 1.36 and wait patiently for TruckersMP to support the new version :P

I wonder how long we will be waiting for supporting 1.37. TruckersMP is still best mod of the year ?? I dont think so...

Do i need to do new World Of Trucks event on single player ?

Can you explain why we wait for so long for supporting 1.37 ?? Is it connected with this great TruckersMP event on saturday ? ... that at least half your society couldnt play becouse they did not have 1.36 version?

I wonder if you can explain us this thing... I think we deserve some explanations and apologies. after all, we have been playing for so many years Truckersmp...

Today is 30 days since the latest version 1.37 is not supported by TruckersMP - GJ TEAM.

forum.png

@[BTS] Pavilon This topic is about what you are doing while you wait for 1.37 to drop, yet you use this topic to again whine about the update (or rather lack of) and demanding stuff you can't demand.

TMP doesn't have to tell you or anyone else any or 2 poops about whats going on behind the scenes.

4 hours ago, DubbelDraaiDeur said:

@[BTS] Pavilon This topic is about what you are doing while you wait for 1.37 to drop, yet you use this topic to again whine about the update (or rather lack of) and demanding stuff you can't demand.

TMP doesn't have to tell you or anyone else any or 2 poops about whats going on behind the scenes.

What i am doing while waiting for 1.37 to drop ? I write comments about how many days we are waiting for 1.37. That is what i am doing. And i will be counting now every day that we wait. Today is 31 days.

forum.png

I downgraded my game version to 1.36 so I could hop on multiplayer - TMP is a game changer, I'd take it over the base single-player game any day! However I'm really looking forward to when the 1.37 version gets released for TMP! For the time being, I'm taking a couple days off deliveries to just drive around and joining random drivers on their journeys.

On 6/4/2020 at 1:50 PM, [BTS] Pavilon said:

I wonder how long we will be waiting for supporting 1.37. TruckersMP is still best mod of the year ?? I dont think so...

Do i need to do new World Of Trucks event on single player ?

Can you explain why we wait for so long for supporting 1.37 ?? Is it connected with this great TruckersMP event on saturday ? ... that at least half your society couldnt play becouse they did not have 1.36 version?

I wonder if you can explain us this thing... I think we deserve some explanations and apologies. after all, we have been playing for so many years Truckersmp...

Today is 30 days since the latest version 1.37 is not supported by TruckersMP - GJ TEAM.

They owe us no explanations and no apologies at all. Some of you people are acting like children about this. A month or even two is not long to wait. There has been a couple of updates that took a lot longer than this to update for MP. 

You have never truly trucked unless you have trucked with a MAD COW!

Archived