Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

a little DLC question

Pmuecke

It's worth enjoying!

Kind Regards,

3601 / hamster

TeamAudi VTC - Event Manager

Hey there, 

Actually, every DLC has its beautiful areas. So I'd say it's definitely worth it. :)
The Scandinavian DLC is however one of the best, in my opinion! 

I think that SCS do a great job of pricing things in a way that suits both them and the community. I have all of the DLC and I can say with confidence that all of it is very much worth the money you pay for it. Incidentally, that was a conversation I was having with @Matt #CarLadMatt during the RLC convoy this evening with regards to the Scandinavia DLC.

The only criticism you may have is that there is too much to discover, but that depends entirely on how much you play the game and how rigorous you are with your quest to discover everything. In the end, the question of "is it worth it" comes down to you as a player, and how you make use of ETS2.

Paddy

Prime Logistics | Former HR & Exam Team

TMP Former Events Team

Hi,

I got the DLC when it came out and i like it very much cities like Istanbul look almost as in real life and you got very big map too like Romania and Bulgaria those are very big country's and if you go to Turkey you need to past Kapikule and that looks like real. The quality what SCS did put in is very nice and beautiful they looked good on every detail on it. i really like it my opinion is definetly worth it! 

Gökbörü Alihan

Archived