ETS/ATS

@TR06ANKA58 It's currently exceeded 500 players and was close to 1,000 last night.  There are plenty of people that play it and even with the map size you'll commonly encounter someone every couple minutes even during the off hours.  If more players were willing to play it regardless of the playercount, every road could be as busy as C-D. :D

• 3 weeks later...

Good Morning,

maybe it could be a good thing to have a large public convoy of different topics every week.

I think if you pull the whole thing up a bit bigger and I would support you there, then maybe more will come to ATS.

Kind regards,
ZaroMW

Kind regards,

ZaroMW

2032295431_role_GameModeratorLeader(1).p

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Create a Report | Appeal your Ban | Feedback | Rules | Support

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

i thought there was going to be more details included by now . Like replacing old or worn out engine parts more customization overall. Different engine and exhaust sounds depending on how you have treated your truck throughout its life-span. A more laboured engine could sound more like its missing a beat like a worn conecting rod or the crank shaft main bearings more worn out  etc. more smoke in exhaust etc. i  think this would increase players to this part of the franchise

• 2 weeks later...

Hello @Aoxle

I would like to inform you that your topic has been inactive for more than 14 days, so I am closing it and moving it to the Archive so that the topics are active by the community.

If you have any questions or want to restore the topic, please contact me.

// Locked and moved to Archive

gyhpuYu.png

I really hope to see more players on ATS. I love driving around America, but I find it boring when driving forever with no one else around. I hope the new update brings more players to ATSMP. When more of the US is added, I am sure the MP player base will increase because of more people being able to drive in their own state. I do hope that American means North America  & maybe South America because I would love to see Canada and Mexico added, as well as Alaska and Hawaii.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For me personally, I’m more of a fan of ATS, even with the lack of a continuous player count. I have always been more interested in ATS just due to my love for it. I enjoy the driving more, the content and the overall experience. My favorite thing is how detailed and beautiful the state DLC’s are compared to ETS2.

Don’t get me wrong here. ETS2 is also a pretty good simulator, but I just prefer ATS. Both simulators have their good points and I’ll always play/moderate both.

Have a question? Feel free to message me.

Feedback | Rules | Support | News | Meet the Team

• 2 weeks later...

Archived