Why Calais-Duisburg Route???

Mineiro Uai

Here is my theory why CD is popular:

1. Location

There are many 2 lane road (1 per direction) in the game but the reason why CD is so popular is because it runs through the 4 busiest countries in the game: Germany, Netherlands, Belgium and France.

The road connects busy cities like Brussels and Rotterdam. Rotterdam was already a big hub before CD Road became a thing because of the Europoort.

2. Features

The road has several gas stations, since it connects many cities it has many ways to F7 to. the rail crossing, 2 intersections, the river bridges and it's overall a quite beautiful road

3. Adrenaline

People go there for the action, the road kinda stimulates the inner masochist in all of us

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello, I want to comment on this topic. First of all, I believe that if we become active on other roads outside the Calais Duisburg Road, the number of players eating the ban will not be as crowded as the Calais Duisburg road and will decrease 3 times.

Hello everybody,

the D-C road is an important way between france and england.

I think that's why there's always so much going on there. ?

Kind regards,

ZaroMW

2032295431_role_GameModeratorLeader(1).p

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Create a Report | Appeal your Ban | Feedback | Rules | Support

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

• 2 weeks later...
23 hours ago, AS SPED czeslawmuwi said:

Well, today I will be taking this route for the first time, I don't know why I haven't traveled this way yet?

@AS SPED czeslawmuwiI want to know what it was like to drive for the first time in D-C. Tell us your experience!
I hope it was unforgettable !!!
Just insane???

On 8/10/2020 at 4:19 PM, Mineiro Uai said:

@AS SPED czeslawmuwiI want to know what it was like to drive for the first time in D-C. Tell us your experience!
I hope it was unforgettable !!!
Just insane???

This road is really good, a lot of people, there is always something going on like on a real road, actually I have already traveled there ten times, I wish I had discovered this road so late. I certainly recommend it to everyone

Becouse unlike other roads, something does happen. I'm bored of just looking at the empty highway/road in front of me. And it's funny, becouse lot's of bad/ignorant drivers go there. 

One thing, everybody should do: start recording the WHOLE route, and keep it for at least 1-1,5 months, so if anything happens you have proof/recording/etc. from your perspective.

The road itself is good; problem is, there are too many idiots on it that have no clue how to drive and crashes are pretty much inevitable. It's the only road in the entire game I avoid like the plague.

On 5/21/2020 at 3:56 PM, Mineiro Uai said:

Why do you drive this CD / DC route: pleasure? problems? many players? traffic jam? I tell you why I do it and you tell me why you do it, ok ??? I do it because I want and like it ... it's like a real road.

A lot of the players that pass by like to get into trouble and traffic jams on the road. All the people concentrate on that road all day long and the other roads are practically empty and only one player passes there in 10 minutes or even more. 

I drive in this road only when there are lets say 1000 player online, so I know the road will not be collapsed. I like to find other truckers on the road, but being in a road full of crazy drivers and not being able to move, thats something I dont like. One of the things I like the most about both games (ETS & ATS) are the scenarios, and if I am stucked in a single place for half an hour makes no sense for me. 

• 3 weeks later...

Hello @Mineiro Uai

I would like to inform you that your topic has been inactive for more than 14 days, so I am closing it and moving it to the Archive so that the topics are active by the community.

If you have any questions or want to restore the topic, please contact me.

// Locked and moved to Archive

gyhpuYu.png

Archived