Kicked for unreliable connection after pressing "Continue" in job done menu (again).

Question

Pretty much, got the same problem again as i mentioned back in my first support help forum post.

Hi. Everytime i got my job done, after i click "continue" at the job done menu (you know the menu when you get XP after a job done), i got kicked because unreliable connection while my internet is in a good condition. i need some solution for this as its getting annoying to relaunch ETS 2 MP everytime i got a job done because after i click continue, i keep getting kicked because of unreliable connection.

i really need a permanent solution down here as the fact clearing my DNS cache and restarting my router wont even help. Also note my Internet connection is already good enough to play TMP.

5 answers to this question

Hello there,
I used to have that issue. My ping used to be over 300ms. I don't know if it will work for you but I used a VPN. For some weird reason each time I use a VPN my ping stays around 180-200ms. The VPN I use is TouchVPN, free for download in microsoft store. I think you should give it a try. 

5 hours ago, [FORZA] iamRHT said:

Hello there,
I used to have that issue. My ping used to be over 300ms. I don't know if it will work for you but I used a VPN. For some weird reason each time I use a VPN my ping stays around 180-200ms. The VPN I use is TouchVPN, free for download in microsoft store. I think you should give it a try. 

either way my PING is 250MS and i dont feel any lag.

for now i dont get that kind of kick but i really need some solution incase i got the same shit again. but thanks for now

Hello there! :) 

Has your problem been solved from your latest comment?

Your confirmation of the status of your issue helps us keep the forum always organized!

I await your return!

Sincerely,
Beenz.
TruckersMP - Support

Language: English

Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Remember stay positive ❤️

1 hour ago, Beenz. said:

Hello there! :) 

Has your problem been solved from your latest comment?

Your confirmation of the status of your issue helps us keep the forum always organized!

I await your return!

Sincerely,
Beenz.
TruckersMP - Support

yeah i got it solved by myself. you might close this forum now hehe.

Hello there, :) 

Since you solved your issue, I will go ahead and move this topic to solved topics. 

If you have anymore issue in the future, feel free to contact us again 

Sincerely,
Beenz.

TruckersMP - Support 

//Locked and moved to Solved Topics 

Language: English

Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Remember stay positive ❤️