Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

What would you like in 1.38?

[Forza] iamRHT

Honestly if you ask me what I would like in 1.38, it is to see an important ReWork from all over the United Kingdom since if you compare it with Germany for example, that part of the map stayed behind between 1.1 and 1.10; it needs to add and improve its appearance a bit.

And in another area would be the issue of wanting to add more accessories or paint jobs for trucks, since the existing ones become very repetitive in a way.

• Painted roof and bumper bars.
  • Wheels with separately painted disc and dish.
  • Rigids (yeah, I know...)
  • Tinted side windows and deflectors.
  • New special cargoes and routes.
  • New heavy cargoes.
  • IRL companies.
  • More scenic roads/B-roads/alternate routes.
  • Classic/older trucks. (as if)
  • Kitten or puppy pets to accompany you on your trip, because why not?

On 5/21/2020 at 4:27 AM, [FORZA] iamRHT said:

Hello there fellow truckers,
Many people loved the the new additions in 1.37 and many didn't. What would YOU guys like to see in the next update? Here's a list of what I would love to see: 
  - New Paintjobs (The existing ones are getting a little boring)
  - More base map retouching 
  - Maybe a new truck? (SCS Software did say in their live stream in late 2019 that they would add a new truck this year)

Let me know in the replies ❤️ 

@[FORZA] iamRHT There are many things that could be added from 1.38 onwards, but I believe that one of the most urgent changes to not make the game so sickening would be to re-visit certain countries, cities or roads. The re-visit that I say is the remodeling and/or updating of these places.

One of the main examples of abandoned places at the moment are the countries of the UK and the countries close to Poland. In addition, it is important to include the Going East DLC, which is one of the most boring DLCs in Euro Truck Simulator 2 because its content is only summarized in the addition of new cities and roads, one or the other with different characteristics because otherwise, it is everything identical to the base map.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived