What would you like in 1.38?

[Forza] iamRHT

Hello there fellow truckers,
Many people loved the the new additions in 1.37 and many didn't. What would YOU guys like to see in the next update? Here's a list of what I would love to see: 
  - New Paintjobs (The existing ones are getting a little boring)
  - More base map retouching 
  - Maybe a new truck? (SCS Software did say in their live stream in late 2019 that they would add a new truck this year)

Let me know in the replies ❤️ 

4 hours ago, [FORZA] iamRHT said:

- Maybe a new truck? (SCS Software did say in their live stream in late 2019 that they would add a new truck this year)

Would that not be the Mack Anthem for ATS, people say the Ford F-Max but it only has one engine & virtually no choice in parts! Its also just another Volvo like the Renault T.

I'd love to see more graphic improvements, its like the current graphic view is way darker (especially the skies) than previous game versions in the past (its all in ultra settings though).

And.... truck's physics, they should take a look on this. Also, animated steering wheels when you starr the engine. Amyways, talking about animated things, it would be really great if they add animations on box trailers and the containers when loading the cargo, and dont forget about animated mudflaps so it will look more realistic XD

Hy personally I wish the 1.38 could look like:

*UK Rework as it looks like it looks out of 1.12 or 1.20 (areas where serious tweaks are missing).

*More modifications to the top bars of the trucks (since some do not have very realistic physics)

*New paints without DLC, to invest with new styling

*to be able to purchase low beds or tank trailers of fuels and the like, in addition to vehicle trailers or bulk. 

*more accessories to modify the trucks or some DLC in which the modification of the trucks in general is more "free" and thus be able to modify them as the originals.

Some interesting ideas here, obviously o would love to see an ownable low loader and or fuel tanker. 

However I believe new paint work is a must,

New light upgrades including beacons without DLCs,

New customizations without DLCs,

Rigid body trucks, tipper body trucks etc

Road network rework for the UK

Total overhaul of every on / off ramp to and from every section of motorway, rework of motorway merging when joining another section of motorway. Those ramps need to be smooth and not bumpy but also a lot wider to compensate for bigger trailers and or abnormal loads 

Hello, the things I would like to see in 1.38 or in future updates are:

• ETA being displayed on the Truck GPS or the attachment GPS, with information of the city you start from - delivering too. However, this could be done with Trucky overlay but I'd like to see this an actual feature.
  • Being able to exit the cab, even if you are only allowed to walk for a certain distance, and the ability to hitch/unhitch your trailer while outside of the cab.
  • Volvo tuning pack and a sneak peek release of the new Volvo.
  • Sneak peek of Mercedes Benz Actros MP5.
  • Removing the distance of how far you can go with the camera.
  • Binning off the IVECO :kappa:joking
  • Ability to use truck decals on trailer, and being allowed to use truck wheels on trailer.
  • More customisation to trucks, such as; painted roof/bump bars, LED lights that come in a various amounts of colours and hella lights.

Am sure there are a lot more ideas I could come up with but these are the ones that I can think of for now. However, I would love to see these added to see these ideas to the game in future.

I hope there are more new trucks and more features!

Kind Regards,

3601 / hamster

TeamAudi VTC - Event Manager

For 1.38

B-double ADR/food tanker + ownable.

Shift Cargo mount point on lowloader to match other cargos, so it's possible to carry say the two diggers on a flatbed.

For 1.39

MIxed cargos, for ownable trailers, pick up one load per trailer/container slot.

Multidrop cargo, collect once, unload 2+ times (or multiple loading locations, one drop off).

I would love to see more paintjobs, as many people already have mentioned. But it would also be amazing to see some of the countries getting some more love, maybe some more smallroads with more landmarks. For example the UK and parts of the swedish map.

Another thing I would love to see considering smallroads, is more dirtroads. In my opinion, dirtroads make the game experience feel more realistic when you once in a while end up on one of those roads.

I think I'd like to see some smaller, but realistic updates - maybe that lead up to a much bigger update in 1.40 and further. Mainly I'd like to see some more default ownable trailers and more accessories for trucks and trailers alike. It would also be nice to see some rework on the base map, but I doubt this will happen soon due to focus on ATS and other map DLCS for ETS2 also. Overall, I think anything that improves gameplay is something I'd like to see :D 

I really hope they continue remodeling the older parts of the map, and maybe they remodel a larger portion than in previous updates. I may be asking for too much, but I'd like to see more smaller roads dotted around the map, such as the two new ones added in France, a few updates ago. Finally, some more truck customisation options would be nice, even if they're a DLC. We currently have very little light options, and I feel like adding just a few more variations could allow players to make their truck more unique!

ioJopO8.jpg

Archived