Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Saves losted

ZA_CHAJEM

Question

Hello there! I cleaned issues by antivirus, decided to play in ETS 2 (saves not losted). So, I lost all my saves after rebooting my computer (antivirus wasn't active in this time) and before restarting I made save by me and by automatic saves ETS 2 and all losted(((. How can I restore losted saves?!

World of Trucks profile connected

6 answers to this question

Hello @ZA_CHAJEM,

if you can't find your profiles in Documents > Euro Truck Simulator 2 > profiles or if you haven't made a Steam backup, I don't think you can recover your account if you rebooted your PC. All you can do now is download a new profile or start a new one.

Hope my answer helps. 

Have a good day.

|Viva Trucking|Apply to Viva Trucking|Star Wars Fan|HAZMAT Division

14 hours ago, Rudewolf said:

Hello @ZA_CHAJEM,

if you can't find your profiles in Documents > Euro Truck Simulator 2 > profiles or if you haven't made a Steam backup, I don't think you can recover your account if you rebooted your PC. All you can do now is download a new profile or start a new one.

Hope my answer helps. 

Have a good day.

I remember, that I clicked on check box "Save cloud" can It help me?

Hello @ZA_CHAJEM,

if you did that, you should find your profile in: Local disk C > Program Files (x86) > Steam > userdata > open the file that's in there > 227300 > remote > profiles > your profile number

That should be your profile and all you have to do now is copy it back to the game folder.

Documents > Euro Truck Simulator 2 > profiles 

If you can't find it there, you can download a new profile with vehicles and money or you can start a new one.

Down below I'll leave a guide for you how you can do that if you are interested.

I hope my answer helps. 

Have a great day.

|Viva Trucking|Apply to Viva Trucking|Star Wars Fan|HAZMAT Division

I RECOVERED MY SAVES TO CONNECTED PROFILE!!! So, how did i do that: I updated to lastest version of ETS2 (TruckesMP doesn't support lastest version) and went to Documents -> Euro Truck Simulator 2 -> profile 1.36.2s.bak (you can have other name of this folder)-> profile name(there is a strange letters and numbers) -> save. Then I copied all folders and moved to Documents -> Euro Truck Simulator 2 -> profiles -> profile name -> save. I found saves in "profile 1.36.2s.bak" folder and in my special recover folder for ETS2, but I think that it's folder "profile 1.36.2s.bak".

My big excuse for the issue,

Problem solved.

Have a nice day!