Suggestion about Old Players

• 8 months later...

Suggestion Name:

Veteran Icon in-game

Suggestion Description:

It would be great to have a "Veteran" icon next to the nametag in game. Like the Patreon one.

It should be different from the Patreon badge in order to be recognized.

You could select in tab options if you want to show it.

For people who already have the Patreon badge, they might choose to show both or only one.

Maybe only active and Veteran IV+ players should have one,

or the simplest would be to give it to people who have a TruckersMP ID before a certain number, like 700,000.

Any example images: ---

Why should it be added?:

I think it should be added because it would be a kind of recognition, reward to be always active from the beginning, to participate in this adventure and its development.
Not just people who donate should feel more special than people who have been giving their time for years. 

With this badge, players as well as beginners could recognize "experienced" players if they ever need advice or answers to their questions about how multiplayer works, rules ...

• Like 2
  • Upvote 5

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It seems like a great idea, but I'd say instead of having the full name of a different color, have the number representing your veteran status (eg. V, VII, etc.) next to your name in bold and in a different color.

I feel like patreons are more valuable to the community compared to old players, so only they should have the different colored name. However, adding the veteran number next to your name seems like a better idea.

Ex: Mattify [V]

Somewhat like @MicroGeForce explained above

• 3 months later...