Lag with OBS please help

VladtheSecond

Question

I play this game since long time ago . Recently i changed my PC with a 2 times better one.

Problem:

If i record while I am playing game starts to lag(even if i lowered the graphics and now looks bad) but mostly in Multiplayer and if i play without recording I can play with better graphics and i have no lag.

Please help i checked on youtube and other forums to fix this but nothing helps

11 answers to this question

@Sinyor. 

It's just as before and about 80% were the same .

But i found that DOF and onther thing near it causes lag . also that option with scale resolution if i select 100% it lags if it's 75% it's ok  but the graphics look bad. 

When i am not recording i can set graphics higher and does not lag .

This happends only with the multiplayer.

Dear @VladtheSecond,

Please, make sure that you start the game with DirectX. Recently, I had a lot of problem due to this. Hope this helps ;)

You can do this with the following steps:

Step 1: Navigate to Steam, and select Euro Truck Simulator 2/American Truck Simulator in your libary.

Step 2: There will be a big green "Start" button, if you click that you should be able to select from different options.

picture.JPG.373ec53caca210f94d0950c04bff5c4d.JPG

Step 3: Select "Lauch with DirectX11 (or newer version if you have there)" and start the game.

Step 4: The game will start in singleplayer with DirectX11. After this change, close singleplayer and if you start ETS2/ATS with TruckersMP the game should start with DirectX11. Make sure also that you start TruckersMP with administrator permissions. (Right click on TruckersMP, and click "Run as administrator")

Kind Regards,

LogRol

Hello there, :) 

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.
Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you have any further queries, feel free to DM me or another Support Team member and we will open this topic as per your request.

Thanks to all participation.

Sincerely,
Beenz.
TruckersMP - Support  

//Locked and Moved to Inactive

Language: English

Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Remember stay positive ❤️