ETS2: Triple trailers allowed?

CrazyGun

Question

8 answers to this question

Hello CrazyGun.

Yes, the triple trailer is allowed, but you have to know drive with triple.  

**§3 - Save Editing**

[...] If you save edit to create a very long trailer combination but cannot safely handle it, you are liable to be banned for reckless driving / blocking and recommended to remove the particular mod. [...]  

Hi,

Thank you as I have wondered this many times myself. I've always thought it was a grey area for ruling?

@Dominik [SK]I understand like you say "but you have to know drive with triple." meaning we are still if not even more susceptible to breaking the rules of blocking if getting trailers caught or even reckless driving for needing to take corners wider and straying into oncoming lanes maybe causing a collision (Hypothetically) but is this triples allowed a uniform rule across all moderators/staff? 

Happy trucking.

• HaulieLove 1

sig2.thumb.png.faab001495f76f514135673f26254409.png

Hello @6DEM0N6

As I said before, triple trailers are allowed for everyone. Previously, it was forbidden to use a triple trailer, but now we don't have a rule for that so players can use it. Yes, I understand that if you want to turn, you have to go in the opposite direction, it means that you have to control those manoeuvres so that you do not block anyone or be dangerous.

• Upvote 1

Hello there! :)

We are glad to hear that your Questions has been answered.

Thank you to everyone, for helping here!

If you require more help in the future, please do not hesitate to create another Topic or a Support Ticket.

Kind regards

Linciano

TruckersMP Support

//Locked and moved to Solved Topics.

spacer.png