Truckersmp crashes after startup

TwoMad

Question

10 answers to this question

Hi TwoMad, 

I've never actually seen this error before. So here's the steps I would take. These are just precautionary and may result in the issue being fixed (I'm no expert but if I faced this issue then this is what I'd do first). 

Start by going on to steam and right clicking on ETS2 then going to properties, select Local Files and then Verify Integrity of The Game Files. Let this happen and wait for it to download any missing files. Then before looking at the next step try running the game and seeing what happens. I'd also maybe consider re-installing TruckersMP and making sure that it is all downloaded correctly. 

If the issue persists feel free to let me know and I'll think of some more solutions. 

Hope this works! 

2 hours ago, Owen_Miller said:

Hi TwoMad, 

I've never actually seen this error before. So here's the steps I would take. These are just precautionary and may result in the issue being fixed (I'm no expert but if I faced this issue then this is what I'd do first). 

Start by going on to steam and right clicking on ETS2 then going to properties, select Local Files and then Verify Integrity of The Game Files. Let this happen and wait for it to download any missing files. Then before looking at the next step try running the game and seeing what happens. I'd also maybe consider re-installing TruckersMP and making sure that it is all downloaded correctly. 

If the issue persists feel free to let me know and I'll think of some more solutions. 

Hope this works! 

i already did all the steps that u mentioned, i reinstalled truckersMP and ETS2, and there were no missing files when i verifyed the integrity of the game.

I tryed deleting the config.cfg file, deleting all my mods and workshop content.

46 minutes ago, TwoMad said:

i already did all the steps that u mentioned, i reinstalled truckersMP and ETS2, and there were no missing files when i verifyed the integrity of the game.

I tryed deleting the config.cfg file, deleting all my mods and workshop content.

Ah okay, well you shouldn't have any mods activated in the load order since TruckersMP doesnt work with mods the same way SP does. Have you fully downgraded to 1.36 too? I'd also suggest possibly reinstalling ETS2. If the problem still persists try making a support ticket. Have you also reinstalled truckersMP? Also just to double check, are you installing mods to a directory on the lines of TruckersMP > ets2mp > mods ?? If so you should only install mods that are supported by TMP in there like the spring mod. 

1 hour ago, MrJakeeee said:

Hi there,

From what I see from the log file you provided the issue seems to be something to do with the Krone DLC. Have you tried running the game without the Krone DLC installed? 

Cheers,

Jake

i tryed running the game without dlc's , the thing is i don't have the Krone DLC.

48 minutes ago, Owen_Miller said:

Ah okay, well you shouldn't have any mods activated in the load order since TruckersMP doesnt work with mods the same way SP does. Have you fully downgraded to 1.36 too? I'd also suggest possibly reinstalling ETS2. If the problem still persists try making a support ticket. Have you also reinstalled truckersMP? Also just to double check, are you installing mods to a directory on the lines of TruckersMP > ets2mp > mods ?? If so you should only install mods that are supported by TMP in there like the spring mod. 

I re-installed both ets and truckersmp, the mods were from steam workshop(i unsubcribed and also deleted them directly from the workshop folder) and the other mods were installed in ets2>mods not truckersmp>ets2mp>mods(i deleted all the mods anyway), and yes i downgraded to 1.36.

Hello there,

Did you get the answer you were looking for with the answers given above?
Your confirmation of the status of your issue/question helps us keep the forum always organized!

Kind Regards,

Krisi1051

TruckersMP - Support

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

🇬🇧 Rules Support Feedback | Guides Ban Appeal 🇬🇧

🇭🇺 Szabályzat Támogatás | Visszajelzés | Tudásbázis Fellebbezés 🇭🇺

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TruckersMP

role_Support.png.ad716e35768b3c7e90fca2d eHGAe2j.png

34 minutes ago, MrJakeeee said:

Hi there,

Have you tried navagating to this folder and checking if there is any files inside of it? 

C:\ProgramData\TruckersMP/data/ets2/mods

If there is a file called "krone_dlc.mp" delete it as this seems to be causing the error

Cheers,

Jake

yea i tryed, the thing is after i delete them and  launch TMP , i have to install available updates and they get downloaded again.

25 minutes ago, Krisi1051 said:

Hello there,

Did you get the answer you were looking for with the answers given above?
Your confirmation of the status of your issue/question helps us keep the forum always organized!

Kind Regards,

Krisi1051

TruckersMP - Support

No.

Hello there!

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.

Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you still have any questions about this, feel free to DM our support team members, we will open this again.

Thanks to all for participation!

Kind Regards,
Krisi1051
TruckersMP - Support

//locked and moved to Inactive.

🇬🇧 Rules Support Feedback | Guides Ban Appeal 🇬🇧

🇭🇺 Szabályzat Támogatás | Visszajelzés | Tudásbázis Fellebbezés 🇭🇺

TruckersMP

role_Support.png.ad716e35768b3c7e90fca2d eHGAe2j.png