The MACK truck in MP...Im waiting...ZzZz...

Miss_WarHorze

I can't be the only one who is waiting for the MACK truck to come into MP? Im that kinda person who don't like to drive in SP and hate to downgrade all the time so i always wait until the new content im waiting for is coming to MP before i play again but i guess i can't be the only one? :)

I also think it's kinda annoying when i in the last days where going into the MP launcher and the current version is version: 1.0.0.4 but the MACK trucks are in the version: 1.37 but the supported current version is:1.36.1.40s so everytime im starting the lancher and there is updates in it then i always think "FINALLY! the lovly MACK truck is here now!" but every time it's only an disappointment because it's not the version im waiting for and i think i takes to long time to get the new trucks into the game but maybe it's just me idk... ?

Sorry for the madness but maybe im not the only one with the feelings? i know it's not helping at all to complain about it but sometimes it's just nice to let it out anyways you know... :) 

Watch me on Twitch! ;)  

4 minutes ago, OrionGaming said:

i have to agree, it's almost atrocious how long this process has been. 

You have to respect the development team. 1.37 was a big update. It wasn't just the Mack that was added. FMOD, a new sound system was added and that alone will take a long time. Respect the team and give them the time they need. 

I too can't wait for the new additions, we just have to be patient. :D 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/17/2020 at 9:45 PM, Owen_Miller said:

You have to respect the development team. 1.37 was a big update. It wasn't just the Mack that was added. FMOD, a new sound system was added and that alone will take a long time. Respect the team and give them the time they need. 

I too can't wait for the new additions, we just have to be patient. :D 

It's not because i don't have any respect for the creators of MP, because i have and i know how big their work is, so other people can enjoy the MP mode, but i really don't like the long waiting time, when there is a thing im waiting for and i know, that the 1.37 version is more than the truck, but i hate the waiting time anyways. ?

Just hurry up soon MP! ??

Watch me on Twitch! ;)  

To be fair there have been a few other updates of comparable size that took up to 6 weeks. Most updates are small enough for it to take only 1 to 2 weeks at most, but this one IMO requires the addition and modification of rendering techniques and more parts need syncing to the multiplayer than before. I bet you those two items are the vast majority of the extra work needed. And with only 2 people in the TMP team qualified to work on the coding/backend aspect of the multiplayer mod, it becomes obvious that updates like this will usually take 1 to 2 months. 

You have never truly trucked unless you have trucked with a MAD COW!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello @Miss_WarHorze,

Thank you for creating a thread on our forum.

It has been 14 days since the last reply. Therefore, this thread is now inactive.

For the reason above, I will lock and archive this thread to keep our forums organized.

Kind Regards,
Chev
Community Moderator

//Locked & Archived.

Have a question? Feel free to message me.

Feedback | Rules | Support | News | Meet the Team

Archived