VTC trailer prints online

seth_haveron

i spent some time figuratively staring holes in our new prints still incredulous that we finally have our own.

(as much as I want to show you in all its splendor it is not yet official we are still waiting for the paint)

then the question arises to me ... what is it so difficult now to bring the company imprints online ??

everyone now knows that the patterns are no longer sufficient. hundreds of companies use the same pattern, the same colors. 

and honestly it would be much more realistic if others would actually see it ......the Ai dosn´t care.

in theory it shouldn't be that difficult.

send a sample to support

have the sample confirmed that it complies with the rules.

assign and register it to the company

add to the database

add to the next patch so that others can see it too

5 hours ago, ScaniaFan89 said:

They said before it would increase the download size due to the amount of VTC's wanting their skin added & then its who would see it....IFMP claim to be doing it but then they claim a lot of things! In short i don't think its possible for TMP to do it in a stable form 

are you aware of that not every vtc got their own skin and its "only" one sample for each ??   

it would be most likely bit by bit and not the whole batch at ones.    

and compared to what scs want us to use (and nobody ask about) its only a small load to carry .. 

On 5/13/2020 at 5:51 PM, ScaniaFan89 said:

They said before it would increase the download size due to the amount of VTC's wanting their skin added & then its who would see it....IFMP claim to be doing it but then they claim a lot of things! In short i don't think its possible for TMP to do it in a stable form 

The files would also need to be updated by the VTC for every game update which would be a pain to manage on the TMP end (I imagine).

28 minutes ago, ScaniaFan89 said:

Exactly why they are not gonna do it, you only have to search the forum to see its been asked before...here's a few examples!

by all due respect to everyone involved but it sound kinda fishy to me....   how do you want to know how it would be if you not even try it???  

there are a few companies that found a way to work around this restrictions and use their company skins online for years now....and they dont cry about effort. 

if we sort out all the meaningless VTC we might come up with a few dozen who have access to it at all.  so dont let yourself fool by the numbers. 

2 minutes ago, seth_haveron said:

by all due respect to everyone involved but it sound kinda fishy to me....   how do you want to know how it would be if you not even try it???  

there are a few companies that found a way to work around this restrictions and use their company skins online for years now....and they dont cry about effort. 

if we sort out all the meaningless VTC 

To my knowledge there are no VTC's that have had skins put into the game. There are VTC's using trailers and skins that are already in the game.

11 minutes ago, MrJakeeee said:

To my knowledge there are no VTC's that have had skins put into the game. There are VTC's using trailers and skins that are already in the game.

If they are then its likely only seen locally or they are doing it illegally somehow as that would involve modding the client somehow which is absolutely not allowed! They blocked the /home path for local mods. 

17 hours ago, [VTCSL] #FLaME. said:

I Think It's Not Possible.Sometimes That Could be the reason for a Lag.It It can be a big impact For Low Spec Truckers.

This Is The Official Paint Job Of VTCSL :-

cIcna6N.png

and you dont think this is poorly made??   one pattern and a handfull of colors for (theoreticly 12k player) ???    i think every single vtc deserves their own fully tricked out batch  like in the real world. 

this suppose to be a simulation so why we shouldnt have the option to have both..???   share the streets and have our very own colors .... 

Hello,
The idea of having our own unique paint is indeed fascinating. But I don't think adding such a feature is a piece of cake. If TMP decided to approve a unique paint/skin for a VTC then TMP will have to let others see it too. Other players would have to download those files from TMP which would require a lot of bandwidth. I don't think we'll ever have this feature. But if we do, that'd be a dream come true ❤️ 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello @seth_haveron,

Thank you for creating a thread on our forum.

It has been 14 days since the last reply. Therefore, this thread is now inactive.

For the reason above, I will lock and archive this thread to keep our forums organized.

Kind Regards,
Chev
Community Moderator

//Locked & Archived.

Have a question? Feel free to message me.

Feedback | Rules | Support | News | Meet the Team

Archived