ETS: Why are the servers so empty?

CrazyGun

Hello @CrazyGun,

I think a lot of people are waiting for the new updated version of the TMP. As you can see on top of the forum, the current version (1.36) is not supported yet. But don't worry, I think servers would be full again after the TMP devs update the launcher to the new version 1.37. 

Have a good day.

|Viva Trucking|Apply to Viva Trucking|Star Wars Fan|HAZMAT Division

Hello @CrazyGun,

The reason for the servers being so empty is the 1.37 update, and most people cannot enter the multiplayer because that update is not available.

KİNG REGARDS

TR|06ANKA58

1 hour ago, CrazyGun said:

Is there any possible date, when the update to the newest ets2 version is ready?

There is no date at this time. This update is more complex due to many of the new features 1.37 introduced.

5ekjGCj.png

Intel i7 7700k│ASUS ROG Maximus IX Hero│G.SKILL TridentZ RGB 16GB 3000MHz │EVGA GTX 1080 FTW│EVGA SuperNOVA 850W P2│Samsung 970 EVO 1TB NVMe M.2/Samsung 850 EVO 500GB│Corsair H100i v2│Corsair iCUE 465x RGB

Audio Technica AD700's│Beyerdymanic DT770's 80Ω│Corsair Strafe RGB Blues│Logitech G502 Spectrum│Alienware AW3420DW

Following on from what @TR06ANKA58, @Rudewolf and @Maslakovsky said, the unsupported version is a major reason for the depleted numbers within the server. I for one am among those avoiding downgrading unless specifically coming in for VTC based things.

I'm sure that when the update comes the typical numbers will return. :)

Paddy

Prime Logistics | Former HR & Exam Team

TMP Former Events Team

There are 2 big factors:

-1 is the fact that the 1.37 still does not come out and many players wait for this list to be able to enter to enjoy TMP.

-2 is the fact that in some places confinement measures are softening and thus the return to normal activities (although it is not certain that this is maintained in time so some experts say).

In addition if you look at the year before this date corresponds to the current number of players.

I would also say it's due to the 1.37 and the current with COVID-19 within the whole world. 

As soon as the 1.37 releases for the multiplayer more people now playing SP will for sure join back into the MP. :P

• 2 weeks later...

Following on from ReacherK's point, Epic Games has undoubtedly reduced player numbers by providing gta v for free as many people will be starting to play gta and potentially lspdfr.

Hopefully, now that 1.37 has been released, players will return - motivated by the Genoa Bridge event and the new FH tuning pack, which is pretty awesome!

Kind regards, 

.Quality

rk0ThyI.png

On 6/25/2020 at 9:26 PM, GrandLionTR said:

Hopefully the number of PROMODS players will increase...

On 6/26/2020 at 5:07 PM, Joao Rodrigues said:

As long as all DLCs are required to join the Promods server, I strongly doubt that this will change anytime soon.

To play on ProMods, all map DLC's are required not only in MP, but in SP as well.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived