1.37 update

I.Aegean

I can understand both sides. The one side of the players waiting for hot coals to finally play the 1.37 in multiplayer. And also TMP and SCS has not made it easier for them with a new truck and DLC's.  And the timing was a little bit unfortunate, that there were some fixes and the event for multiplayer came, for which neither TMP nor SCS can do anything. Both have been planned independently. Unfortunately the community was a bit worried. The people just wanted some transparency, so that you can give an approximate status as it looks like. Be it once a week or every two weeks. And that the users only wanted to have a short info for the server test week "stable" or "not stable". In case of need, VOLVO DLC could have been excluded for a few days, as PainJobs already had it. Nevertheless great praise for the TMP working on it. Whoever is not satisfied with the 1.37 can continue playing on the 1.36, nobody will be prevented from doing so ;)

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, Nakliyecı Sefer said:

you're right man and this server became a place for moderators mentality they don't care about community they only stand with the ones who agree with them if you post a negative feedback they deleted it immediately

Really? I wonder then why your comment is in full view. Illustrate me please, I need to understand your illogical reasoning urgently ... :LUL:

4 hours ago, GGao said:

I can understand both sides. The one side of the players waiting for hot coals to finally play the 1.37 in multiplayer.

Offcourse, I respect both sides as well, but theres a difference in asking: "Hey guys, any idea when the update aprox would be dropped?"

And: "It' been 30 days already, still no update! Why? Work faster! Bad mangement! You guys are sleeping! We demand anwsers why it takes so long! Hurry tf up! You had time enough bc of Corona situation!" And so on and so on...

And yes communication is key in a community like this, but that doesn't mean TMP is obligated to give the comunity any sort of eta on updates. Au contraire, they don't have to tell the comunity anything actually what's happening behind the scenes.

And these guys defenitely don't work with deadlines obviously (bet you know why), so giving eta's on new updates would be hard to do.

And people need to understand that before posting crap post, acting like p*nisses, demanding stuff, swinging out to moderators and devs because they ain't happy on how the update still isn't here.

Luckely only few people act like that, it's not a common thing obviously. But you get the point probably ?

19 hours ago, Mister_Manson said:

Please notice, that the update of the 1.37 version is one of the biggest contents (4,6 GB, when you saw that) ever before, so of course it will take now longer for the developement to update this. I also have as one of the TruckersMP players the desire to drive again on multiplayer with the new version, but the patience must be bewared. TruckersMP never delayed with the updates though and this is not a COVID-19 problem, forget this. It is only a update with a huge content. Thats all. You need to respect this.

you are right, its like whole engine of the game was changed

23 hours ago, seth_haveron said:

its 6,8 GB  form 1.36 to 37 and 4.6 GB for the rollback ....  

also way to many unnecessary things inflating this like the windows , Failmods , bling bling where shouldnt be any , the slider bars that mostly dont work and the garage...  

Use backups.. you can change version from 1.37 to 1.36 in like.. 5 minutes.

Hey!!!!

Updating and doing a version jump is not something that is done from one minute to the next, they are errors after errors and hour after hour of modification, creation of codes that is too complicated and there is only one person working.

In the article published by TruckersMP, you can see the latest update on the future update 1.37

https://truckersmp.com/blog/209

On 6/7/2020 at 7:24 AM, [JET BLUE] FALCON said:

Really? I wonder then why your comment is in full view. Illustrate me please, I need to understand your illogical reasoning urgently ... :LUL:

you don't know anything i'm here since january 2017 so in the past the server was way more better than today .it's true they fixed too many issues but they destroyed flavor of this multiplayer and became a boring platform.

cover cover.PNG

17 hours ago, Nakliyecı Sefer said:

you don't know anything i'm here since january 2017 so in the past the server was way more better than today .it's true they fixed too many issues but they destroyed flavor of this multiplayer and became a boring platform.

That's kinda sellfish to say he doesn't know anything, how would you know that? He might even be a member for longer than you are ?

And,

I'm really confused over this statement. What made this platform bad and boring in comparising to few years ago? Explain your reasoning here.

There are multiple people involved in an update which makes sence, it is true however there's only one (not really sure, think theres a second member now) that has the knowlegde and tools to work on the core files of the client. With good reasoning.

And in the past there was always that one guy implementing the updates to the client, that's NOT the reason the update is dropping later than other updates in the past. So your statement again doesn't make sence.

23 hours ago, Nakliyecı Sefer said:

I'm here since TruckersMP's first day and I can tell you that the servers are still in pretty good shape. We've had a couple of months here and there during holiday sales where the servers were jam packed 24/7 but for the most part their average population has only dropped while waiting for updates, then they go back up to near or at their all time maximum average. 

I remember the days when 500 players on EU1 was considered to be "high population" 

I personally think multiplayer is more fun now in this game than it ever has been. Plus I am happy to see that my reports are being reviewed in a much timelier fashion than they used to be. (3 days average now compared to 2 weeks average a couple of years ago)

You have never truly trucked unless you have trucked with a MAD COW!

5 hours ago, MadCowTransport said:

I'm here since TruckersMP's first day and I can tell you that the servers are still in pretty good shape. We've had a couple of months here and there during holiday sales where the servers were jam packed 24/7 but for the most part their average population has only dropped while waiting for updates, then they go back up to near or at their all time maximum average. 

I remember the days when 500 players on EU1 was considered to be "high population" 

I personally think multiplayer is more fun now in this game than it ever has been. Plus I am happy to see that my reports are being reviewed in a much timelier fashion than they used to be. (3 days average now compared to 2 weeks average a couple of years ago)

server became a simulation platform after they take a decision to force for a multiplayer simulation i feel like i play on a singleplayer mod with bots

cover cover.PNG

1 hour ago, Nakliyecı Sefer said:

server became a simulation platform after they take a decision to force for a multiplayer simulation

Nobody 'forces' you or anybody else to drive simulativ, that's just straight noncence. 

If you don't like speed limits, or driving somewhat decent and by the rules, that's fine, everybody has their own driving style. For the guys that think simulation is bs, theres an arcade servers to go to. Problem solved.

"But theres no collision in arcade server!" Oo gosh, here we go again...

4 hours ago, Nakliyecı Sefer said:

server became a simulation platform after they take a decision to force for a multiplayer simulation i feel like i play on a singleplayer mod with bots

I'm not one for highlighting the misconduct of people as a matter of routine, however I happen to know that you found yourself banned for driving in a reprehensible fashion of late, and since then, rather than taking this up through the appropriate channels, have instead sought to log onto the forums and spout forth unfounded bile. I'm sorry, but if your only true mission is to source vanity from a lost cause, then I don't feel that the rest of the forum members should be left in the dark about your reputation.

That said, @DubbelDraaiDeur absolutely nailed it. If you don't want to play without collisions, play properly. If you want to play on the arcade server, great! In any case, I would hope you wouldn't vent your frustrations simply because you're not pleased with the current state of your disciplinary record.

Paddy

Prime Logistics | Former HR & Exam Team

TMP Former Events Team

4 hours ago, Nakliyecı Sefer said:

I would not say that this is bad. Especially when we play here not in NFS, but in a simulator. I would like to note that there are arcade servers specially for you.

@MadCowTransport that doesn't mean anything actually. I've been around since short after the launch, yet my tmp profile says March 2020.

That's because I deleted my profile on multiple occasions over the course of a few years and got back to TMP after a while, making a new tmp account still under the same steam id offcourse (so ban history remains), but just brand new tmp account.

18 hours ago, PaddyJackson said:

I'm not one for highlighting the misconduct of people as a matter of routine, however I happen to know that you found yourself banned for driving in a reprehensible fashion of late, and since then, rather than taking this up through the appropriate channels, have instead sought to log onto the forums and spout forth unfounded bile. I'm sorry, but if your only true mission is to source vanity from a lost cause, then I don't feel that the rest of the forum members should be left in the dark about your reputation.

That said, @DubbelDraaiDeur absolutely nailed it. If you don't want to play without collisions, play properly. If you want to play on the arcade server, great! In any case, I would hope you wouldn't vent your frustrations simply because you're not pleased with the current state of your disciplinary record.

I'm not a magician, but I expected something like that ...

SCS Software now provides news about version 1.38, and the mp at 1.36 is still over the week and no update, capable of when you see an update should be a 5mb to fix a bug as it has only been updated, "said this week "but the week is already ending and nothing to update.
It was cool to do the events online together with the other players on the server like the event of the formula truck that everyone had to deliver in the same place and if there was a lot of traffic, now if we want to participate in SCS Software events, better do it offline not to miss anything

On 6/15/2020 at 3:38 PM, Ozzy152 [TR] said:

then say these ppl we are busy and we got the new update in 2 month. So no ono ask you when 1.37 or what ? 

I understand ppl why they do not like to drive with an old sound. I wait 1.37 too 

You should already have realized by now that the TruckersMP team is busy with implementing the SCS updates and releases in their mod.
I believe it is not a wise decision to provide a deadline/ release date that they possibly can not meet. Because what is going to happen is that exactly the same players that complained about not being informed about the progress made will then complain again that the deadline/ release date was not met.

So sit back, relax and enjoy 1.36 or go outside and get some fresh air.

Archived