1.37 update

I.Aegean

9 minutes ago, NightBIade said:

Виждах това навсякъде в социалните мрежи на TMP и просто искам да ви попитам това; бихте ли предпочел да бъде пусната актуализация рано, която има много грешки и сървъри, които почти не могат да се възпроизвеждат или сериозно, което има много малко до няма грешки и стабилни сървъри, за които хората да играят? 

Трябва да осъзнаем, че тези неща отнемат време и SCS пусна много ново съдържание с актуализацията от 1.37 и с текущото избухване в световен мащаб, което най-вероятно не прави нищо по-лесно за момчетата, които актуализират TMP, да бъдат съвместими с най-новите версия на играта. Трябва също да помним, че това са хора, а не машини.

Единственото, което можем да направим, за да помогнем на тези хора, е търпение, защото честно казано, ако се опитвах да работя над актуализацията и виждам всички тези отрицателни и коментари „КЪДЕ Е 1,37“, това ще ме накара да се почувствам наистина потиснат. Правят всичко възможно. За да бъда честен, вместо да виждам тези „къде е 1,37“ коментари, по-скоро ще видя коментари като „добре, отделете време и се надявам да се справите добре“, защото коментари като тези ще ги накарат да се почувстват много по-добре и ако това аз лично се чувствах по-добре, защото се почувствах принуден да направя актуализация за TMP .

Тези неща отнемат време, всички ние просто трябва да се научим да бъдем търпеливи. Това е като животът наистина; нещата не се случват просто през нощта или няколко дни ... те отнемат време.

Glad to hear a really positive post thank you man :wub:

Поздрави : Wub:

Нощно желание

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
46 minutes ago, NightBIade said:

I've been seeing this everywhere on TMP socials and I just want to ask you guys this; would you rather an update be released early that has a lot of bugs and servers that are almost unplayable or a sever that has very little to none bugs and stable servers for people to play on? 

We have to realise these things takes time and SCS released a lot of new content with the 1.37 update and with the current worldwide outbreak that's going on now most likely isn't making anything easier for the guys that update TMP to be compatible with the latest game version. We also have to remember these are people, not machines.

The one and only thing we can do to help these people is be patient, because honestly if I was trying work on the update and seeing all these negative and "WHERE IS 1.37" comments it'll make me feel really down. They are doing their best. To be honest, instead of seeing these "where is 1.37" comments I'd rather see comments like "its fine, take your time and I hope you are doing well" because comments like these will make them feel a lot better and if that was me personally I'd feel better because I went feel pressured into making an update for TMP.

These things takes time, we all just need to learn to be patient. It's like life really; things don't just happen over night or a few days... they take time.

I was patient 30 days. Now is 31 day without update on TMP. I wonder if sb can say why we wait for so long for this 1.37. Where is truble. Maybe truble are new super cars for admins or truble was great saturday event TMP ?

So you say we must "shut up" and wait patient becouse we are only users TMP ?

I am here very long as a player TMP, and i must say i have never felt such "ignored" and "unwanted" as a player of TMP as now becouse of this situation. Contact Admins/Dev with players is below 0. Maybe you shoud think as a TMP to employ sb as a public relation or something...

And answering another your question. I was playing TMP where there was many bugs and many wierd situations after updates. And i think there will be also afer this update as always, even if we will be waiting another 31 days. This bugs are not anoying me more then waiting 31 days.

forum.png

2 hours ago, [BTS] Pavilon said:

I was patient 30 days. Now is 31 day without update on TMP. I wonder if sb can say why we wait for so long for this 1.37. Where is truble. Maybe truble are new super cars for admins or truble was great saturday event TMP ?

I am here very long as a player TMP, and i must say i have never felt such "ignored" and "unwanted" as a player of TMP as now becouse of this situation. Contact Admins/Dev with players is below 0. Maybe you shoud think as a TMP to employ sb as a public relation or something...

And answering another your question. I was playing TMP where there was many bugs and many wierd situations after updates. And i think there will be also afer this update as always, even if we will be waiting another 31 days. This bugs are not anoying me more then waiting 31 days.

"“I WAS PATIENT 30 DAYS. NOW IS 31 DAY WITHOUT UPDATE ON TMP”. Excuse me, but it seems to me that you are demanding something after paying for it. I understand that you purchased the game. Right, you have the game. But you haven't paid for the TMP.

As far as I can see, TRUCKERS MP is completely free, they are a group of people who strive to make a pleasant and diverse online environment for everyone. Therefore, it is solely up to you whether or not to use this equipment. If this is so, what are you demanding in such an aggressive way? Be patient, things will be when they should be.

Apparently, you also do not take into account the fact that there is currently a worldwide pandemic of COVID-19. This fact alone should make you reflect on your own judgment that things are not as before.

I don't know how they are dealing with this problem in their country, but in case you haven't found out, in the real world people have been forced to work from home. Obviously this complicates (and greatly) the effectiveness and speed of solving problems like the present one. And so we return to the same starting point: YOU MUST HAVE PATIENCE.

You are free to comment and express yourself and I am not going to stop you. But instead of taking this nasty attitude (which won't help you figure things out any faster either), your best bet is to encourage the people who make up the TRUCKERS MP team.

They are working while you are driving. And they are not charging you anything for it. Please be aware.

For my part I greet the people of the TMP team, keep going guys, and if you are delaying for the reason of wanting to do things well, then go ahead. I think the majority of virtual truckers are with you, sending you greetings and encouragement. Today more than ever we are with you.

Please excuse my bad English, I speak Spanish and I have had to use a translator to upload this message (I hope it is understood). Excuse also the length of it, but I think it is the minimum necessary that I wanted to express an opinion in this case.

Come on guys you can!

Greetings from Peru.

3 hours ago, [JET BLUE] FALCON said:

"“I WAS PATIENT 30 DAYS. NOW IS 31 DAY WITHOUT UPDATE ON TMP”. Excuse me, but it seems to me that you are demanding something after paying for it. I understand that you purchased the game. Right, you have the game. But you haven't paid for the TMP.

As far as I can see, TRUCKERS MP is completely free, they are a group of people who strive to make a pleasant and diverse online environment for everyone. Therefore, it is solely up to you whether or not to use this equipment. If this is so, what are you demanding in such an aggressive way? Be patient, things will be when they should be.

Apparently, you also do not take into account the fact that there is currently a worldwide pandemic of COVID-19. This fact alone should make you reflect on your own judgment that things are not as before.

I don't know how they are dealing with this problem in their country, but in case you haven't found out, in the real world people have been forced to work from home. Obviously this complicates (and greatly) the effectiveness and speed of solving problems like the present one. And so we return to the same starting point: YOU MUST HAVE PATIENCE.

You are free to comment and express yourself and I am not going to stop you. But instead of taking this nasty attitude (which won't help you figure things out any faster either), your best bet is to encourage the people who make up the TRUCKERS MP team.

They are working while you are driving. And they are not charging you anything for it. Please be aware.

For my part I greet the people of the TMP team, keep going guys, and if you are delaying for the reason of wanting to do things well, then go ahead. I think the majority of virtual truckers are with you, sending you greetings and encouragement. Today more than ever we are with you.

Please excuse my bad English, I speak Spanish and I have had to use a translator to upload this message (I hope it is understood). Excuse also the length of it, but I think it is the minimum necessary that I wanted to express an opinion in this case.

Come on guys you can!

Greetings from Peru.

1) So if i dont pay for it i can`t demand even information ? I support them playing this game for few years. I vote for them in competitions for the best gaming mods of the year. I tell my friends and people how great this game and this mod is. And now you say that i dont pay so i should shut up and wati ? How long 31 days is not enough. Maybe 40 days will be enough ? Or 50 ? maybe they should say that there won't be any updates anymore, and that's the best. this is probably the first case when PROMODS is faster than TMP. LOL. And i should be happy waiting 31 days...

2) If COVID-19 is the problem we wait 31 days they should tell us. But in my opinion you are wrong. They normaly work from homes. TMP dont have offices like any other companies. Admins DEVS and other people in this project work from home doing TMP. So sayinh what you say about COVID-19 is funny in this case. COVID-19 rather it should help them to give us 1.37 faster then waiting so long time, beouse they work from homes and dont go to normal work to the offices, so they do not waste time for way to work for example, or to shools ect. becouse they are closed.

And another thing. COVID-19 did not stop them from doing "big event" this saturday. COVID-19 did not stop them from making new cars for admins ect. So i just usk why they had time to do this "big event TMP" and new cars, and  just ignored doing 1.37, which in my opinion is higher in priority then this event and new cars, or am i wrong ?

Yes you can say that they are great, sur. But in my opinion they sucked and made the wrong decisions and they should apologize to players for not working on 1.37 for so long becouse of this "big event TMP" and whatever they were doing...

forum.png

@[BTS] Pavilon How do you even know that they are not working on 1.37 the whole time? Are you an IT expert that know how much time they should need to get their mod updated? Doesn't look like tbh.

The TMP staff gave already information on their Discord server that they are testing the Update in the background and hopefully can release it this week. But then there came a new tuning pack and the WOT event which also has to be included in the new update. So saying there wouldn't be any information about the progress is just wrong.

Now blaming them for doing a huge event like real ops V9 is very childish in my opinion because I believe they already started planning this event long before 1.37 from SCS was released! Furthermore these are two complete different subjects. There is an event Team as well as a developing team and you say the event staff should stop organizing events because of the fact that the developing Staff need to put more energy and time in finishing the update. Sorry but I don't understand that kind of logic?

In my opinion you should stop blaming people for something you don't even understand and spend your time in something that makes fun until the TMP staff finishes the 1.37 update :) .

@[BTS] Pavilon in the end, you are still forced to sit your behind down, and wait patiently till the update is released, no matter how hard you whine or demand the update to come faster for your own sake of comfort. It's your loss really.

Never understood the kids that keep on whining about the updates coming to slow. Like, why? "Work Faster!" "We demand update!" "Why you take so long for new update?"

Just be quiet, let the devs do their job. you're really not helping ;) I'll promise, as soon as your lovely new update is released, you will be the first one to know!

And, you had "31 days" to roll back to 1.36 and enjoy tmp as much as before while you wait for the new update.

It's funny as well how you compare TMP to Promods, which are 2 completely different things.

This only confirms you have absolutely no clue what's going on behind the scenes.

@Treta (BR) if you look a page back, you'll see more info about a possible release date. But you have to do abit of effort and click a page back, and maybe even scrolling up a little bit.

Hope it's not to much for you?

7 hours ago, Polyxena [GER] said:

@[BTS] Pavilon How do you even know that they are not working on 1.37 the whole time? Are you an IT expert that know how much time they should need to get their mod updated? Doesn't look like tbh.

The TMP staff gave already information on their Discord server that they are testing the Update in the background and hopefully can release it this week. But then there came a new tuning pack and the WOT event which also has to be included in the new update. So saying there wouldn't be any information about the progress is just wrong.

Now blaming them for doing a huge event like real ops V9 is very childish in my opinion because I believe they already started planning this event long before 1.37 from SCS was released! Furthermore these are two complete different subjects. There is an event Team as well as a developing team and you say the event staff should stop organizing events because of the fact that the developing Staff need to put more energy and time in finishing the update. Sorry but I don't understand that kind of logic?

In my opinion you should stop blaming people for something you don't even understand and spend your time in something that makes fun until the TMP staff finishes the 1.37 update :) .

31 days still waiting... is 31 days long ? why so long ? You say that new tuning pack and the WOT event came and that is why we are waiting so long... but i ask why they wait 29 days to WOT event and tunning pack .. Why we wait so long ? 

it looks like you are very well informed about everything. Therefore, write back honestly why we are waiting so long for this update and is it related to the Saturday event?

TMP certainly has statistics about how many players they lose, by such a policy. This statistic is shame statistics and I will repeat ths is becouse of bad admin policy.

Of course you can praise TMP but I have been playing this game for too long and I feel sorry for how bad project management loses in the eyes of players. 31 days of shame for best game mode ....

This is only my opinion. You can pitch others an excuse saying it's great to wait 31 days for 1.37 but not me.

end of discussion for me thank you

forum.png

Honnestly what are you on about? You barely make any sort of sence?

3 hours ago, [BTS] Pavilon said:

31 days still waiting

Some of you really think ETS2 is the only game that needs to be updated for 1.37.

TMP supports both ATS and ETS2, and both games often recieve different features.

Just an example, the new Mack has arrived shortly after 1.37.

Basicly everything underneath here you can do times 2 (because ATS and ETS2)

It's a big update, implementation of F-mod (which is a whole new sound engine!),

Food tank trailer ownable (both base game and swarshmuller dlc)

New FH tuning pack. (yes that came later, but has to be added also)

Openable windows (maybe tmp tries to sync them so you can see when other player has window open)

Technical inspections on mandatory weigh stations,

progressive speeding fines, 

New WOT Event

... and don't forget small bug fixes, further updates on the tmp client itself,...

But most importently why it is taking 31 days, is becasue these guys are stil HUMAN and doing it in their FREE TIME FREE OF CHARGE. Just stop demanding dude. And don't bring Corona in this situation, it's not bc of Corona, that everybody suddenly has so much free time to be sitting 8hrs a day behind a computer trying to satisfie the 10yo kids whining about updates. you don't know what's going on in these guys real lifes. It's really sellfish to think like this.

They are not computers that work for you! Have a bit of respect fcs.

These guys doing everything to make comunity happy, yet still so many people acting childish over an update.

write back honestly why we are waiting so long for this update and is it related to the Saturday event?

I think she already explained that, no it's not related as EVENT TEAM and DEV TEAM are 2 different things with 2 different 'jobs' (which is also explained in previous posts)

And look at my anwser above which explains more why it takes longer then other updates.

TMP certainly has statistics about how many players they lose, by such a policy. This statistic is shame statistics and I will repeat ths is becouse of bad admin policy

Honnestly that must be the funniest statement I've seen in a while.

Didn't knew you had acces to statistics? As you clearly seem to know they are actually loosing playerbase because of the update. 

Bad admin policy? why? Because you still haven't recieved your 1.37 update? Another case of sellfish behaviour

Of course you can praise TMP but I have been playing this game for too long and I feel sorry for how bad project management loses in the eyes of players. 31 days of shame for best game mode ....

You still don't get it, do you?

This is only my opinion

Having opinions is fine, but you have to be open to discuss you're opinions, as you share them publicly on a forum and tbh, they don't make alot of sence in the first place.

Moral of the story, you have shown us you don't know what's going on behind the scenes, yet you always whine about slow progress, so just stay quiet and wait patiantly for the update together with the 3.5 million other players tmp has :) 

Maybe if you behave they releasing the update this weekend bro! so you can finaly play on your very own 1.37 version, specialy made for you!

And if not, it's gonna be next week!

I rest my case

I mentioned this on discord a little earlier, but as time has worn on, it has become more and more mind-boggling to me how people feel that the 1.37 MP compatibility is being considered by a large amount of people as an entitlement and not as a privilege.

The notion that people "have been patient" is laughable. These topics started coming out in early May, from mere inquiries to barefaced lies about waiting for months. Patience is not a verb. It's a noun, and more specifically, it's a trait or ability or tolerance. Yet some community members — both old and new — have the audacity to claim that they are patient yet make scathing demands through gritted teeth, all because they can't roll windows down on their trucks, or listen to their sounds differently, or buy a food tanker.

It's equally laughable that those same people are quick to retort with "we only wanted updates". Updates are provided routinely through legitimate platforms, if you had but the decency to look.

@Digital posted in #general on the discord Yesterday at 17:29:

What I was actually gonna say was: Past updates a few years ago have taken over a month. Not all updates are the same but I can assure you 1.37 is in progress and nearly done.

@Smoky_TMP posted in #guest-chat on the discord Yesterday at 18:19:

@samibammy It is still being worked on, the plan is / was this week. Yesterday, mwl4 told me he's still working on it, but can not provide an ETA when it will be supported. So I hope it will be in the weekend, but no promise.

Alas, these updates you wanted are coming fairly routine, typically more frequently than weekly. So again, I'm deeply puzzled by this notion that the staff communication with the community is non-existent. It is there for everybody to see. It's those who are complaining who are not only not checking properly, but are being downright hypocritical in their criticism of others' ability to communicate.

Let's explore another alley. SCS Software first announced ATS/ETS2 1.37 back in January 14th 2020. It took them 14 weeks to then get it released on ATS alone, and a further 2 weeks to make the same release on ETS2; a release incidentally that was criticized by many as being a botched port.

To put that into perspective, it took these paid individuals a total of 16 weeks (or just over 3 months) to get 1.37 up and running within a single-player environment.

TMP has less individuals. Those individuals don't get paid. They have other life commitments. They are working through the stresses of a global pandemic unprecedented in any of our lifetimes, and as they work on the development of the new version, they also have to tackle the day-to-day running of the modification, from staff coming and going, to complaints on staff, to paying the bills for the servers and website. Why do they not get 16 weeks? Why do they only get 4? Could somebody please explain that logic to me, because frankly, I'm completely flabbergasted at this stage.

I appreciate that I'm preaching to the converted in a lot of cases here, but given the vulgarity of some of the demands coming from certain players, I feel it was time I stood up for those who make TMP a happy place for us. They've come under enough undue fire over this and frankly, it's winding me up. I'm sure it's winding a lot of others up as well.

I want to finish this little fiasco with a reference to my original post of hope which you can find here. Again, I want to echo the sentiments of what I said then, because they're still very pertinent today.

So yes, be excited, but please, remain patient with those who make TMP a happy place to play.

I would add one more snippet to my original statement: Give the developers a break. They're doing this for you.

Paddy

Prime Logistics | Former HR & Exam Team

TMP Former Events Team

13 hours ago, [BTS] Pavilon said:

31 days still waiting... is 31 days long ? why so long ? You say that new tuning pack and the WOT event came and that is why we are waiting so long... but i ask why they wait 29 days to WOT event and tunning pack .. Why we wait so long ? 

it looks like you are very well informed about everything. Therefore, write back honestly why we are waiting so long for this update and is it related to the Saturday event?

TMP certainly has statistics about how many players they lose, by such a policy. This statistic is shame statistics and I will repeat ths is becouse of bad admin policy.

This is only my opinion. You can pitch others an excuse saying it's great to wait 31 days for 1.37 but not me.

end of discussion for me thank you

stop wasting peoples time with your useless posts :D you have been playing the game for what how many years now and this 1 month break is crazy for you? Are you coder? Do you make events? You just do not know anything about the difficulty of the situation, disregard all of that and there are still 3k people in the servers in evening hours so i just cant find any reason to complaint, just downgrade and *wait*. Also like others said, we arent even paying for this xD

The truth is that if the TMP team set a goal to release the update as soon as possible instead of doing the event on Saturday, we would have been going to 1.37 long ago. They can't admit that they focused on the event instead of works 1.37, which started for good last Sunday.

Saturday's event could be postponed until the release of 1.37, but then all those cars and vehicles that were made for admins would have to be impressed and written under 1.37 which probably TMP team didn't want to do. This seems to be unfortunately true.

And that is all for me. Thank you.

forum.png

1 hour ago, [BTS] Pavilon said:

The truth is that if the TMP team set a goal to release the update as soon as possible instead of doing the event on Saturday, we would have been going to 1.37 long ago. They can't admit that they focused on the event instead of works 1.37, which started for good last Sunday.

Saturday's event could be postponed until the release of 1.37, but then all those cars and vehicles that were made for admins would have to be impressed and written under 1.37 which probably TMP team didn't want to do. This seems to be unfortunately true.

And that is all for me. Thank you.

Alright! That event on saturday has been planned and worked on LOOOOOONG before 1.37 was even a thing. Why was it held last Saturday? Because it was ready. It has nothing to do with why 1.37 isent ready yet. And not only that, its different people who are working on Real Ops compared to 1.37. So even if this big event had not been there last Saturday you would still have had to wait just as long for 1.37 anyway. As far as i know Real Ops would have worked just fine under 1.37. So real op has nothing to do with you waiting for 1.37. And its nothing new to wait this long for an update. I Think we waited just as long when 1.36 came out since that was the one that changed everything from DX 9 to DX 11. These big updates just takes a long long time to get working since they always have major changes to the game.  You also complain that you get no information on when its ready. Well what do you want? Some staff member coming on to the forums and saying "We know you are all waiting but its not ready yet and we dont know when it will be" every day? Cause thats all the information you can get atm. I dont even think our developers can give an estimate on when its finished. Because lets say they came out and said it should be ready on Monday. And then Sunday they discover new bugs so then they have to say alright it will be ready Thursday! But then they fix the bugs and they discover new ones. So it has to be postponed again.  That is why they dont give a date. And just say it will be ready when its ready. And whats the problem? Just downgrade to 1.36 and play MP anyway.. Yes you might not be able to roll down your window or use the new volvo tuning pack but you can still play MP just like you did before.  And this is a totally free MP mod. No one says you have to play it. If you want to play 1.37 you can play single player. What would you do if MP was shut down by lets say SCS tomorrow? Dont complain. You get a free MP where you only have to install a few files and then you can drive with your friends for free. If you think its so bad to wait, then lets see you make a free MP for everyone. Maybe then you can see why it takes so long to update. You should be grateful that this even exists for you to play. You have been waiting for a month. Its not that bad. Just go and play MP and then be happy when the new update releases :)

@[BTS] Pavilon,

in times of modern technologies where we have everything at the blink of an eye it seems that patience has become a rare blossom of a flower.

Put yourself in the place of a TruckersMP team member.

Imagine him/ her spending time with his/ her family.

Acknowledge that he/ she has the same right to be happy as you have.

Understand that all beings strive for happiness: the grumpy neighbor who complains about the noise, the burglar that steels the jewelry, the baby that cries for its mother.

Try to understand that your happiness has no greater importance than the happiness of others.

Accept this simple truth and try to relax.

All things will happen when its time for them to happen.

Guys, i am Driver on TMP since it's first launched... people forget that when there were new updates, there was an update within hours max 3 days, but don't you remeber that they weren't massive updates from SCS as they are now? it takes time, and people are trying to stay safe due to COVID-19.

Asking and putting bad words towrads Team of TMP won't help you to push them to make it quicker.. once again, there is Pandemic going on... people have lives behind the screen, so let's stay positive and keep supporting the TruckersMP Bosses as we did so far.

I am also annoyed that it's been so long and i can't play TMP on 1.37.. and use New Volvo FH Dlc... but hey, when it finally comes to life that we got an update for 1.37 we will be thankfull that it's been only 1.5 month or so... remember also that there is Graphic Update coming up in the future, which i bet also will cause trouble putting everything together for TMP, i wish SCS would took them under the wing and we would have better workforce to bring MP to life straight after an update.

Keep Trucking! I am Trucking In real life also which helps waiting for update...

On 6/5/2020 at 9:51 AM, [BTS] Pavilon said:

1) So if i dont pay for it i can`t demand even information ? I support them playing this game for few years. I vote for them in competitions for the best gaming mods of the year. I tell my friends and people how great this game and this mod is. And now you say that i dont pay so i should shut up and wati ? How long 31 days is not enough. Maybe 40 days will be enough ? Or 50 ? maybe they should say that there won't be any updates anymore, and that's the best. this is probably the first case when PROMODS is faster than TMP. LOL. And i should be happy waiting 31 days...

2) If COVID-19 is the problem we wait 31 days they should tell us. But in my opinion you are wrong. They normaly work from homes. TMP dont have offices like any other companies. Admins DEVS and other people in this project work from home doing TMP. So sayinh what you say about COVID-19 is funny in this case. COVID-19 rather it should help them to give us 1.37 faster then waiting so long time, beouse they work from homes and dont go to normal work to the offices, so they do not waste time for way to work for example, or to shools ect. becouse they are closed.

And another thing. COVID-19 did not stop them from doing "big event" this saturday. COVID-19 did not stop them from making new cars for admins ect. So i just usk why they had time to do this "big event TMP" and new cars, and  just ignored doing 1.37, which in my opinion is higher in priority then this event and new cars, or am i wrong ?

Yes you can say that they are great, sur. But in my opinion they sucked and made the wrong decisions and they should apologize to players for not working on 1.37 for so long becouse of this "big event TMP" and whatever they were doing...

you're right man and this server became a place for moderators mentality they don't care about community they only stand with the ones who agree with them if you post a negative feedback they deleted it immediately

cover cover.PNG

I still can't believe some think that a month is a long time for a multiplayer mod to be updated for a significant update. As I understand it, there is only two coders who actually work on the back end of the mod. And they most likely have jobs, families, and lives to tend to as well.

Seriously some people have a bad attitude about all of this. Makes part of me hope it takes ANOTHER month ?

You have never truly trucked unless you have trucked with a MAD COW!

Hello everyone,

It's nice to see that you're all active here, but please keep it in a considerable format. We, the whole TMP team, are volunteers and don't earn any money from what we do. We understand that it's annoying to wait for a long time for something to be supported, but there's nothing to speed this process up. TMP is a free-to-use service for everyone, you don't have to pay anything to use this service (you can, but only if you want to via Patreon). That being said, please understand that we aren't a big company with 10 programmers or something like that. That means it takes a lot more time to support a new version of ETS2 and adding to that, SCS Software has recently released the FH Tuning Pack which needs support as well. TruckersMP is a mod for ETS2/ATS and not a DLC or something that gets supported immediately after the release of a new version. Other mods have the same problem at the moment, they have to support 1.37 too and that takes time. The difference is, that TMP is a lot bigger than a, for example, shader or weather mod, there's a lot more that needs to be taken care of and I don't think anybody wants an unstable TMP client with lots of bugs just so that the community has something to play again. Just please be patient as complaining can't speed anything up. It will take as much time as it needs to be released. Just keep in mind that this isn't our full-time job and that nobody had to pay anything to use the TMP client, we all have jobs and other parts of our life that have priority over TMP. Patience is key to success ;)! 

Kind regards, 
- Inklink
(ET + CMT)

spacer.png

---------------------------------------------------------------

Rules | Recruitment | Feedback | Support | Guides | Report System | Appeal System | Knowledge Base 

---------------------------------------------------------------

On ‎6‎/‎5‎/‎2020 at 3:53 AM, [BTS] Pavilon said:

Please notice, that the update of the 1.37 version is one of the biggest contents (4,6 GB, when you saw that) ever before, so of course it will take now longer for the developement to update this. I also have as one of the TruckersMP players the desire to drive again on multiplayer with the new version, but the patience must be bewared. TruckersMP never delayed with the updates though and this is not a COVID-19 problem, forget this. It is only a update with a huge content. Thats all. You need to respect this.

5 hours ago, Mister_Manson said:

Please notice, that the update of the 1.37 version is one of the biggest contents (4,6 GB, when you saw that) ever before, so of course it will take now longer for the developement to update this. I also have as one of the TruckersMP players the desire to drive again on multiplayer with the new version, but the patience must be bewared. TruckersMP never delayed with the updates though and this is not a COVID-19 problem, forget this. It is only a update with a huge content. Thats all. You need to respect this.

its 6,8 GB  form 1.36 to 37 and 4.6 GB for the rollback ....  

also way to many unnecessary things inflating this like the windows , Failmods , bling bling where shouldnt be any , the slider bars that mostly dont work and the garage...  

Archived