1.37 update

I.Aegean

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, [GökBörü] OmSaL said:

Hey, @DoctorMaybe35 

I am sure you will find the answer to the question you are looking for here.

Best Regards,
OmSaL

this answer very helpful for me thanks for replying me

16 minutes ago, Rudewolf said:

Hello @DoctorMaybe35,

nobody knows when the TMP would be updated to the new version. But the TMP devs are working hard to update it as fast as possible. Just wait like everyone else and keep watching the forum for new updates on that.

Have a good day.

well do you know an average date or someting

1.png.a1ebb9a005eff212b14e5e8b20f5f29e.png

We are not aware of any date that TruckersMP will be releasing 1.37 support for multiplayer. SCS is not associated with TruckersMP in any way, so when a new update releases, TruckersMP needs to start working on it then. 1.37 is quite a big update, so it will take the developers some time. If you need help downgrading your game version, please refer to this article: https://truckersmp.com/knowledge-base/article/26

banner

No one knows currently how long it will take for us to get 1.37, but you have to remember they need to work on both ETS and ATS. The update from SCS is a lot of work with many massive changes such as a different sound engine etc so it has took some time and I'm sure it will still be a while longer. The Dev's will be working as hard as they can on it for us to be able to play on the updated version, but of course they need to balance in real life things too. ?

Hey there,

Thanks for bringing this up.

Unfortunately there is no set date for release, all we can can to you and the rest of our player base is that it will be ready when it's ready.

Sorry i can't give you that much info; however, i hope this helps in some way.

Thanks

Smacky. (Zach)

TruckersMP Events Team

spacer.png

Need help? | Report a user | Appeal a ban | Request an eventFeedback | Want to join the team?

Current Status - spacer.png

1 hour ago, khaled22881 said:

HI WHAT ABOUT VERSION 1.37 FOR TRUCKERSMP?

I've been seeing this everywhere on TMP socials and I just want to ask you guys this; would you rather an update be released early that has a lot of bugs and servers that are almost unplayable or a sever that has very little to none bugs and stable servers for people to play on? 

We have to realise these things takes time and SCS released a lot of new content with the 1.37 update and with the current worldwide outbreak that's going on now most likely isn't making anything easier for the guys that update TMP to be compatible with the latest game version. We also have to remember these are people, not machines.

The one and only thing we can do to help these people is be patient, because honestly if I was trying work on the update and seeing all these negative and "WHERE IS 1.37" comments it'll make me feel really down. They are doing their best. To be honest, instead of seeing these "where is 1.37" comments I'd rather see comments like "its fine, take your time and I hope you are doing well" because comments like these will make them feel a lot better and if that was me personally I'd feel better because I went feel pressured into making an update for TMP.

These things takes time, we all just need to learn to be patient. It's like life really; things don't just happen over night or a few days... they take time.

Archived