Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Extend the no road rules server for 1 additional week after the 1.37 update is supported

dragonslayingmaster1000

First of all I'm not using the suggestions section if it takes 3+ months for them to be replied to and the event ends 2 days from now. Right now there's barely any players on the no road rules server which doesn't make for a true experience with lots of players like last year. People don't want to downgrade their game and there's like 2-3x less players than there should be on that server and the update is taking so long to release and the no road rules server is supposed to end this friday. It's certainly not people losing interest because every server has died down since the new update came out. 1.37 came out on May 5 and no road rules server came out just a day before that so we only got 1 single day to play with a good amount of players before the game updated and that's why I think there should be an additional week starting as soon as 1.37 is supported.

Edit: So it's about to be 2 weeks without the update being supported and the no road rules server has ended. It's not very fun to play with only 150-200 players at most and unfortunately this has been the max player count for the majority of the event.

However, I think that the people who really want to play this server also downgrade. The good number on the first day may be due to the fact that this server was new and therefore so many players were jointed.

best regards

Hello @dragonslayingmaster1000,

Yes, you are right. I was waiting for this event, but I was able to play for 1 day. Can be increased for at least 2 weeks

I can do 1.36 but I improved a lot in version 1.37

KİNG REGARDS

TR|06ANKA58

1 hour ago, dragonslayingmaster1000 said:

First of all I'm not using the suggestions section if it takes 3+ months for them to be replied to and the event ends 2 days from now. Right now there's barely any players on the no road rules server which doesn't make for a true experience with lots of players like last year. People don't want to downgrade their game and there's like 2-3x less players than there should be on that server and the update is taking so long to release and the no road rules server is supposed to end this friday. It's certainly not people losing interest because every server has died down since the new update came out. 1.37 came out on May 5 and no road rules server came out just a day before that so we only got 1 single day to play with a good amount of players before the game updated and that's why I think there should be an additional week starting as soon as 1.37 is supported.

The server has been popular more than just the first day it was released. Maybe the numbers did decrease when the update was released, but that is up to the players whether they want to downgrade or not. If players really wanted to play on the TMP 6 servers then I am sure they would have downgraded the game. The whole point of TMP 6 is to celebrate TMP's birthday and have a bit of fun by closing the server and reopening it for 1.37 then you are just removing the whole point of having it for TMP's birthday. Not to mention TMP would need to spend more money on the hosting to extend the server further for a server that will most likely still be quite low in numbers as the people who wanted to join and have fun have most likely got bored with it now.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello @dragonslayingmaster1000,

Thank you for creating a thread on our forum.

It has been 14 days since the last reply. Therefore, this thread is now inactive.

For the reason above, I will lock and archive this thread to keep our forums organized.

Kind Regards,
Chev
Community Moderator

//Locked & Archived.

Have a question? Feel free to message me.

Feedback | Rules | Support | News | Meet the Team

Archived