Suggestions in this platform

Nakliyecı Sefer

Hey, I am not sure what you mean. When I have a look at the game suggestions, there are some which are still open, some that are rejected and some which got accepted.

The last one got accepted on 28.04.2020 and you can find it here:

In my opinion there are so many different suggestions and other things for the developers to do, that it takes some time until a suggestion can be considered in detail. This could be the reason why there are still many different suggestions open (also for website and Add-Ons).

4 minutes ago, Polyxena [GER] said:

Hey, I am not sure what you mean. When I have a look at the game suggestions, there are some which are still open, some that are rejected and some which got accepted.

The last one got accepted on 28.04.2020 and you can find it here:

In my opinion there are so many different suggestions and other things for the developers to do, that it takes some time until a suggestion can be considered in detail. This could be the reason that there are still many different suggestions open (also for website and Add-Ons).

thanks for your reply but that's for promods i mean in the main server EU1

cover cover.PNG

Okay, personally I still think it doesn't matter for which server the suggestion is. The TMP staff get so many different suggestions as well as things to upgrade (like the version of their mod everytime SCS make a new update) and we also don't know what they are doing in the background. I believe they are talking about these open suggestions in the background, maybe also discussing about it if these suggestions can be implemented or not.

I have no idea how difficult it is to implement different things on for example the SIM 1 EU server but I don't think it is very easy and that it takes some time. For the fact that they are doing all these things in their leisure time I am happy they are doing so much for the players :) .

Hi @Nakliyat_ı Sefer,

Suggestions are thoroughly reviewed before declining. This is overseen and dealt with by our Community Managers however, multiple departments will review it and see if it fits the direction of the project and is going to vitally change / progress the project in that direction. Some suggestions might improve a scenario players find themselves in. Some suggestions might assist with UX (User Experience). We appreciate every suggestion we get. Some we get multiple times which can lead to a quick rejection however, suggestions are reviewing the same regardless if they're for the Game or Forums etc.

Regards,

Nameless Ghoul.

Current Advisor of

TruckersMP.com

Player Reports: https://truckersmp.com/reports

Ban Appeal: https://truckersmp.com/appeals

Game Rules: https://truckersmp.com/rules

• 2 weeks later...

Hello @Nakliyat_ı Sefer,

Thank you for creating a thread on our forum.

It has been 14 days since the last reply. Therefore, this thread is now inactive.

For the reason above, I will lock and archive this thread to keep our forums organized.

Kind Regards,
Chev
Community Moderator

//Locked & Archived.

Have a question? Feel free to message me.

Feedback | Rules | Support | News | Meet the Team

Archived