Hi dear players! My name is Roman, I work with artificial intelligence, neural networks, machine learning and self-driving vehicles systems (C# 8.0, Encog & EmguCV frameworks). Recently I started a new project - a system to make my vehicle in SnowRunner self-driving and a bit later after some development - full autonomous. If you would like to help me testing this system by playing with my vehicle under neural network control in coop, or you are just interested in machine learning or self-driving vehicles, fell free to add me as friend in Discord and message me: Ɓесёлый ПаɃучок#4694

For additional info ask me right in this topic or in Discord.

1 hour ago, shag67 said:

Bonjour  ,

Je connais deja le systeme il existe sur ets2  !!  avec le nouveau cruising systeme  qui permet au camion de ralentir  dans la circulation et d accelerer quand la route se libere  !!  je l ai teste  c est un programme sous python  !!  

Neanmoins , faisant partie de la communaute Spintires Mudrunner , Snowrunner  je n ai pas eu l occasion d entendre parler de ce sujet ...  je sais pas si tu fais partie de la communaute ST Rus   ? 

Merci si tu peux donner plus d info  !!! 

Cordialement

Suggest you to type in English, cuz I dont understand French. No, I`m not a part of ST Rus. Also my autonomous vehicle project is written not in python, but in C#, you cant find it on the web, cause I didnt post it anywhere.

https://github.com/JackPaul3413/self-driving-car-using-opencv-test-with-forza-horizon/tree/master

I did not say that I knew your program, I was just saying that I already know that I tested the program in Python

that said it would be interesting to share all of this

I tried to join your Discord but it doesn't work with Russian calligraphy

Best Regard

12 hours ago, shag67 said:

https://github.com/JackPaul3413/self-driving-car-using-opencv-test-with-forza-horizon/tree/master

I did not say that I knew your program, I was just saying that I already know that I tested the program in Python

that said it would be interesting to share all of this

I tried to join your Discord but it doesn't work with Russian calligraphy

Best Regard

OK, I probably have to change my nickname ?, send me yours (can send in PM here on forum) and I will add you myself.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello @<SELF-DRIVING VEHICLE>,

Thank you for creating a thread on our forum.

It has been 14 days since the last reply. Therefore, this thread is now inactive.

For the reason above, I will lock and archive this thread to keep our forums organized.

Kind Regards,
Chev
Community Moderator

//Locked & Archived.

Have a question? Feel free to message me.

Feedback | Rules | Support | News | Meet the Team

Archived