A GOOD THOUGHT TO HAVE!?!

Mr_A_Mann92

? A GOOD THOUGHT TO HAVE!? ?

Just speaking to someone and a thought came up... We are all stuck inside, split apart, bored, ect…

Has Anyone thought of the TMP Staff Working Harder then ever as we all battle our way to get our loads delivered.... I don't think many have... We all at times jump up and blame the admins...

But if they can take their time to read every report, appeal, form post and still plan for the next thing to come... Cant We Take Time To Say Thanks... 

THANKS TMP STAFF... Keeping us moving... ?

At least TMP is still here, IFMP decided to shut its doors until further notice! Granted everyone is at home so you would think it would speed things up with updates but at the same time remember that people may have family to look after & or are classed as essential workers i.e if they are volunteers in the Emergency Services or Care Services etc....You could have people who are normally at home but are now called upon to the front line to help keep things moving such as the Army or things no one thinks about like the Refuse / Recycling Crews who are handling thousands of dirty bins etc each week keeping the streets clean! 

Imagine sitting under a car doing a complete engine rebuild & having someone come up & ask when its gonna be ready every 5 mins, you would end up shouting profanity at them....thats how the devs must feel! 

Congratulations all the same to the whole TMP team. Despite the containment the team is still there to ensure the proper functioning of the servers ... Some will criticize certain shortcomings, but many know that it must be extremely difficult to manage all this in these times of crisis !!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello @Mr_A_Mann92,

Thank you for creating a thread on our forum.

It has been 14 days since the last reply. Therefore, this thread is now inactive.

For the reason above, I will lock and archive this thread to keep our forums organized.

Kind Regards,
Chev
Community Moderator

//Locked & Archived.

Have a question? Feel free to message me.

Feedback | Rules | Support | News | Meet the Team

Archived