any way to Change Road-Scale without changing Time-scale (or vice versa)

DovahMid

Question

Hey there!
.my question is about Single-Player .Sorry if this isn't the right place to ask this but its the only place i got left that might have an answer
Why do i want to do this:
I recently installed some 1:1 maps and really enjoyed what they had to offer! I liked how real the road length and time felt.however I'm using TrucksBook to log miles for my VTC and they say as long as a map doesn't 
give you an advantage you can use it. the problem is that assuming the default ETS2 map has a 1:19 scale,I'm getting 19 times less miles logged because i'm playing in such maps. to fix this the map's scale can be changed to get the right number of miles logged in TrucksBook.
however changing map scale, also changes time-scale and that ruins the 1:1 feeling for me. I have no problem with the shown distance in the menu not being 1:1 but the time-scale is a deal breaker.now i did notice that in TruckersMP,the road-scale is similar to default game while the time is wayy slower! that's exactly what i want to achieve but had no success so far. is there something i can do to solve this?
I have managed to change map scale in map editor (time AND road scale together, not separately) successfully, so that's no issue and i'm familiar with that process.

3 answers to this question

Hello there!

Your topic has been inactive for more than 3 days since the last reply.

Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you still have any questions about this, feel free to DM our support team members, we will open this again.

Thanks to all for participation!

Kind Regards,
Krisi1051
TruckersMP - Support

//locked and moved to Inactive.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

🇬🇧 Rules Support Feedback | Guides Ban Appeal 🇬🇧

🇭🇺 Szabályzat Támogatás | Visszajelzés | Tudásbázis Fellebbezés 🇭🇺

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TruckersMP

role_Support.png.ad716e35768b3c7e90fca2d eHGAe2j.png