Multiple Reports

Suggestion Name: Multiple reports

Suggestion Description: Allowing for players to report someone who has already been reported by someone else

Any example images: no

Why should it be added?: I've too many times tried to report rulebreakers, only to find that they've already been reported when I try to report them myself. My suggestion could benefit players who, like me, for one reason or another can't record any evidence to back our reports, as having multiple players could add credibility to the reports, as well as a sense of priority and possibly even a list of witnesses if the offence happened in front of multiple players. This could also allow all the players who filed a report against the same offender to know wether or not somethig was done, instead of gettting the message "This player has alredy been reported" and no further info or update.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 7
  • Confused 1

• 3 years later...
On 10/7/2023 at 1:39 AM, DyZ1o~Minas said:

i think after 5-10 reports on one rulebreaker-troll the system should kick him out(sort of vote-kick) and/or move the report to higher priority(i guess mods have a list of cases..)

Things like vote kicks will not be implemented as they can be easily abused. Imagine a group of friends driving around and then a player joins them - they all report the player, who then gets kicked for no reason.

About increasing the priority of reports, I've made a similar suggestion before:

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

Hey,

We never allowed multiple-reporting due to the potential for abuse, and due to the 100 game report capacity we have per server. The game infrastructure on the moderation side currently does not support multiple reports per user.

If you experience an incident and it says the person has already been reported, I strongly recommend you create a web report instead.