VTC Progression and Rewards

Suggestion Name: VTC Progression and Rewards

Suggestion Description: a System that gives VTC's Something to aim for and in return, benefit them

Any example images:N/A

Why should it be added?:
VTC's have always existed in TMP. Most Progression and rewards come from third party softwares and the main reward from TMP is the recognition (think VIVA and how everyone knows them)
What im suggesting is that when VTC's reach certain criteria's, they are able to get rewards. For example, When a VTC Reaches a certain Size, they can Supply TMP 1 Vehicle Texture of their company and 1 Trailer Texture which would be used on the MP servers. this would allow VTC's to stand out and show their prestige while giving new, up and coming VTC's something to aim for.

The Progression side of things could be almost anything so for example

1st level - Special Tag (like the patreon)

2nd level - Truck Skin

3rd level - Trailer Skin 

4th level - Changed Name Colour

The Above is just a concept. dont think of it as concrete but it gives an idea on how im thinking about it.
Personally i would Love to see a progression system and i would LOVE to see custom quality vehicle textures in the game aswell.

Give us your thoughts!

We already have a system for VTCs to aim for and, in return, we benefit them. It's called the Verification system, where VTCs quite literally can work towards getting verified, and get benefits for being verified. I don't feel yet another system to progress is needed.

Rejected.

tfmpillow | Retired Team Member

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Guides | Suggestions