0.2.2.6.7 Released

ShawnCZek

Sorry, but I'm about to give up my gold patron. You get stunned again and again. First it says "Yes, maybe this weekend" and then it says "No more this week, we cannot say when!" ....

Slowly I wonder if there will be an update at all!

Just for info, I can wait, but being held up is something else.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • HaulieCry 2
  • Haha 1
  • True Story 2

23 hours ago, Inklink said:

Hello everyone,

It's nice to see that you're all active here, but please keep it in a considerable format. We, the whole TMP team, are volunteers and don't earn any money from what we do. We understand that it's annoying to wait for a long time for something to be supported, but there's nothing to speed this process up. TMP is a free-to-use service for everyone, you don't have to pay anything to use this service (you can, but only if you want to via Patreon). That being said, please understand that we aren't a big company with 10 programmers or something like that. That means it takes a lot more time to support a new version of ETS2 and adding to that, SCS Software has recently released the FH Tuning Pack which needs support as well. TruckersMP is a mod for ETS2/ATS and not a DLC or something that gets supported immediately after the release of a new version. Other mods have the same problem at the moment, they have to support 1.37 too and that takes time. The difference is, that TMP is a lot bigger than a, for example, shader or weather mod, there's a lot more that needs to be taken care of and I don't think anybody wants an unstable TMP client with lots of bugs just so that the community has something to play again. Just please be patient as complaining can't speed anything up. It will take as much time as it needs to be released. Just keep in mind that this isn't our full-time job and that nobody had to pay anything to use the TMP client, we all have jobs and other parts of our life that have priority over TMP. Patience is key to success ;)! 

Kind regards, 
- Inklink
(ET + CMT)

People, before you complain that the TruckerMP would not send out any information, please inform yourself in the forum, etc

It is clearly written what the reasons are. For those who only complain that TruckersMP does not send out any information

• Thanks 1

People just want information like: "We are about 70% done with testing, we need to improve the syncing of the sounds, etc". We don't need to see parts of the code to understand progress. Just a simple "we did some testing yesterday but this and that didn't go to plan so we need to experiment with it further".

Edited by NL Larslego17
Spelling
  • Like 1
  • True Story 1

9 hours ago, #șîeuF*red said:

Well, now they`ll say "we need more time to support this update too" ?

RIP TMP, we will probably have to wait for SCS to implement multiplayer...

You must be new here, considering this is your first post. Quite an unfortunate first impression to leave of one self.

If they say they'll need more time to support an update, then so be it. You're not in a position to complain, mock or denounce such a statement when you have paid exactly $0 to utilize TMP.

• True Story 1

18 minutes ago, swish77 said:

It takes time its not easy at all doing what there doing and making zero money off of it and working another job providing for there family. While people are upset and disrespecting the staff because there not meeting your personal time table. Just relax and enjoy life.

absolutely agreed n well said?

On 5/31/2020 at 3:04 PM, [C-S] Wolny Mefisto said:

You just need to type "/" in the chat and write the command after that. 

For example: /time

Thanks its work... Would like to heightlight  here i believed there were a conflict happen to my acceleration assign command "right mouse". This command was also being assigned by tmp to activate the mouse movement to move around the cursor inside the pop up window screen of [TAB] - Used to show the nearby players, report, settings and previous players. What happen was after click a tab button to display the nearby players then i need to click the right mouse to move the cursor arround that window and at the same time my truck was accelerated. Even after switch off the engine it keeps auto switch on my engine an accelerated. Would like to request tmp to reassign another command to activate the mouse. 

7 hours ago, ruparaw said:

absolutely agreed n well said?

Thanks its work... Would like to heightlight  here i believed there were a conflict happen to my acceleration assign command "right mouse". This command was also being assigned by tmp to activate the mouse movement to move around the cursor inside the pop up window screen of [TAB] - Used to show the nearby players, report, settings and previous players. What happen was after click a tab button to display the nearby players then i need to click the right mouse to move the cursor arround that window and at the same time my truck was accelerated. Even after switch off the engine it keeps auto switch on my engine an accelerated. Would like to request tmp to reassign another command to activate the mouse. 

Lol can you stop quoting me? 3rd time you quoted me and said exactly the same thing.

If you want to report a bug or something, use the feedback/support system..

On 6/11/2020 at 7:32 PM, Taizun said:

You must be new here, considering this is your first post. Quite an unfortunate first impression to leave of one self.

If they say they'll need more time to support an update, then so be it. You're not in a position to complain, mock or denounce such a statement when you have paid exactly $0 to utilize TMP.

Hmm after so many posts, you still don`t get it... maybe people are not new, they could be just hush. And yeah, keep your impression for yourself, no one cares about it or about you.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, MasaTheMan said:

Is there any updates on the situation?

Yet another week passed and still waiting, not to mention waiting for ProModsMP -server.

ProMods MP is still available by using the correct ProMods version, just in the same way TMP is available on 1.36. I'm unsure as to why this would be outlined as a concern.

Paddy

Prime Logistics | Former HR & Exam Team

TMP Former Events Team