0.2.2.6.7 Released

ShawnCZek

On 5/26/2020 at 7:09 AM, shag67 said:

personally it does not bother me to continue in i.36 mode while waiting for this update. Everything in its time ... I trust the team that works to satisfy the community. One word good luck to the TMP team

Same here man. I don't mind playing on 1.36 I'm just thankful I can keep on trucking! 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, [23]ThunderSky said:

Just asking, are you waiting for SCS to release the Genoa Bridge event?

I think so too, since for this event they will have to change a piece of the map it makes more sense to wait to release the update so that they support the latest cumulative version of the 1.37

Our Discord Server Divisions ManagerSocial Media Manager & Driver for Global Cargo 2144512737_GCLogo.png.8287d0c9b5303d9c5138940e2ea20002.png

Discord: Noki#2888

tmp dosnt have anything to do with map changes scs does.. i think they have trouble with fmod.. but thats just a guess as the tmp staff isnt giving status reports.. we are yet waiting for the testing results from the 1.37 testing they wanted to do the one past weekend..

oh well.. it feels like we have to wait for scs patch 1.40 but im sure im wrong there.. i heard people say they may be releasing sometime this month.. but who knows.. :)

just wait.. maybe tmp patch 1.37 is another "duke nukem forever" case ?:kappa:

sysp-73354.png

On 5/31/2020 at 3:04 PM, [C-S] Wolny Mefisto said:

You just need to type "/" in the chat and write the command after that. 

For example: /time

Thanks its work... Would like to heightlight  here i believed there were a conflict happen to my acceleration assign command "right mouse". This command was also being assigned by tmp to activate the mouse movement to move around the cursor inside the pop up window screen of [TAB] - Used to show the nearby players, report, settings and previous players. What happen was after click a tab button to display the nearby players then i need to click the right mouse to move the cursor arround that window and at the same time my truck was accelerated. Even after switch off the engine it keeps auto switch on my engine an accelerated. Would like to request tmp to reassign another command to activate the mouse. 

32 minutes ago, Negaousbr said:

I'm looking forward to update 1.37 counting the days until

can you list down what's features in 1.37 have but its not in current  tmp1.36+ updated patches. 

On 5/31/2020 at 3:04 PM, [C-S] Wolny Mefisto said:

You just need to type "/" in the chat and write the command after that. 

For example: /time

Thanks its work... Would like to heightlight  here i believed there were a conflict happen to my acceleration assign command "right mouse". This command was also being assigned by tmp to activate the mouse movement to move around the cursor inside the pop up window screen of [TAB] - Used to show the nearby players, report, settings and previous players. What happen was after click a tab button to display the nearby players then i need to click the right mouse to move the cursor arround that window and at the same time my truck was accelerated. Even after switch off the engine it keeps auto switch on my engine an accelerated. Would like to request tmp to reassign another command to activate the mouse.