0.2.2.6.7 Released

ShawnCZek

14 minutes ago, Reaper said:

Ofcourse it's being worked on, why would you ever question that? The literal future of TMP depends on updates being addressed and released.

There has been countless updates since TMP's inception, and I think perhaps one of them they skipped over, as a subsequent update was right around the corner, it would've been wasted effort.

What in your experience in this community has ever given you the notion that the admins/staff/developers are NOT working on an update? 

From what I've read in the news and posts there's been countless "assurances" the update is being worked on (as it has always been this way for the last 5 years). 

These people are only human, give them some breathing space and have some patience. I promise you eventually in the coming weeks/months you'll be able to play on 1.37.

hope you understood when i said what the community needs is an assurance that the update is being  worked on..Never said they are not working on it. Regular dev updates to the community will help.

• Upvote 1

Just now, SuN RisE said:

hope you understood when i said what the community needs is an assurance that the update is being  worked on..Never said they are not working on it. Regular dev updates to the community will help.

I understand my friend don't worry (sorry if I sound like I'm attacking you, I'm not I assure you), I just feel differently about it is all. Perhaps it's something for you to make a suggestion about, a more consolidated way of informing the community, I can see your point having to dig through various facebook/twitter/discord/forum posts to find what you're looking for, but me personally am okay with how things are for now. 

*sorry for anyone else getting a bit off-topic here.

12 minutes ago, Reaper said:

I understand my friend don't worry (sorry if I sound like I'm attacking you, I'm not I assure you), I just feel differently about it is all. Perhaps it's something for you to make a suggestion about, a more consolidated way of informing the community, I can see your point having to dig through various facebook/twitter/discord/forum posts to find what you're looking for, but me personally am okay with how things are for now. 

*sorry for anyone else getting a bit off-topic here.

I understand bro

its not about deadlines nor is it about pitchforks for me.. and yes i know what c/c++/c#, java, etc. is.. and i also know that they have to use

Assembler to do it.. - still cant help or anything with it.

I only want communication and information.. i dont want there code, i dont want any "schedules".. just "we are working now on: <fill in here>"
im fine with waiting.. it would be easyer (for me anyway) if i know whats going on in form of a short sweet message like the one above.. oh well.. never mine.. *sips tee* :)

sysp-73354.png

1 hour ago, sgpch1983 said:

its not about deadlines nor is it about pitchforks for me.. and yes i know what c/c++/c#, java, etc. is.. and i also know that they have to use

Assembler to do it.. - still cant help or anything with it.

I only want communication and information.. i dont want there code, i dont want any "schedules".. just "we are working now on: <fill in here>"
im fine with waiting.. it would be easyer (for me anyway) if i know whats going on in form of a short sweet message like the one above.. oh well.. never mine.. *sips tee* :)

Thats because if anyone working on it accidentally reveals the source code several people will face life in prison....They can't risk anything!

• Upvote 1
  • Confused 2

10 hours ago, ScaniaFan89 said:

Thats because if anyone working on it accidentally reveals the source code several people will face life in prison....They can't risk anything!

Only a dev update, not the source code. On 1.35 they communicated that they were having problems with dx11 and we all understood.

• True Story 1

52 minutes ago, ScaniaFan89 said:

No that's actually the law believe it or not & it applies to everything not just games, google it if you don't believe me! @Lasse I'm not going mad am i, i'm sure its been said in the past? 

Im not so sure about life in prison..Tmp is considered a hack "reverse engineering" to start with.. Noone is gonna really care except the ones that created it..

• True Story 1

52 minutes ago, Linehauler said:

Im not so sure about life in prison..Tmp is considered a hack "reverse engineering" to start with.. Noone is gonna really care except the ones that created it..

Yes it is but TMP have an agreement with SCS ( ETS2MP as it was known back then was shutdown briefly ), basically theres an agreement the mod can continue providing the source code etc is lot revealed & if it is then they could be arrested & face time! Staff who have been here since the beginning will know what im talking about & others will have probably heard.....

• True Story 1

14 minutes ago, GGao said:

According to my information, it will probably not happen again this week. The update for the multiplayer should come in the course of next month.

No it won't, i get the feeling they are now waiting for Idaho to release as it was made clear RO V9 was gonna be before they even considered updating! 

On 5/25/2020 at 12:01 AM, Leandro3065 said:

By the time they're done with the 1.37, the Iberia DLC + 1.38 will be already released.

I think that's their intention now tbh! 

That's summer 2020, you know it can last from June 20 to September 20? And I don't think that's what they're waiting for. Didn't get it with the others either. They always released the maps for publication at their own risk of damage everywhere. The addon will not be released until September, when they will release patch 1.38. Since 1.37 is only a month ago, it won't happen that fast that Idaho is coming. SCS has a rhythm, when they bring something, it only deviates 1-2 weeks every year. Patch 1.38 will probably come in early September and then 1.39 at the end of November in early December.

On 5/22/2020 at 9:10 PM, ScaniaFan89 said:

dude its not microsoft we are talking about ...  

and its not like other ppl with a little bit of know how already got their pirate hooks on it.  

1 hour ago, seth_haveron said:

dude its not microsoft we are talking about ...  

and its not like other ppl with a little bit of know how already got their pirate hooks on it.  

Except they didn't, because they have nothing besides a website ( IFMP ) & you don't know the true story behind the mod from years back....The mod was shutdown briefly because of a situation between the devs at the time & SCS. Why do you think all these GTA modders are getting sued?