Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

0.2.2.6.7 Released

ShawnCZek

26 minutes ago, ShawnCZek said:

@THEREALDETONATOR Not all programmers are working on the support for the newest version of both supported games. Furthermore, features, and bug fixes for the current version will obviously work for the newest one as well.

Thank you, at least we now know that you are working on it.

• Game Developer

List of changes from 17th May 2020:

• Featured a system of maximum amount of accessories and hookups.
    • Maximum amount of accessories for a truck: 100
    • Maximum amount of accessories per a trailer: 50
    • Maximum amount of hookups per an accessory: 25
  • The background for inactive messages do not take the full width of the screen anymore.
  • Fixes to the spectating feature for staff members.
  • Fixed rendering of elements in the login page for a different resolutin ratio than 16:9.
  • Fixed rendering own background images in the login page of a different resolution ratio than 16:9.
  • Fixed validating inapproriate accessories on the server when a trailer is connected.
    • This breaks using a caravan cargo. This will be looked into by the addon team.
  • Added more logging to the client.
  • Updated credits.
  • Like 13
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2
  • HaulieCry 1
  • HaulieLove 1

JKTjx3r.jpg

Game Developer

Discord Bot Developer

55 minutes ago, ShawnCZek said:

Could we get more of an explanation on this, it might look self explanatory, but I have people questioning what it actually means and I'm also wondering how limiting it is if you're only running base stuff in scs, no editing.

Lols thought it was 1.37..

17 hours ago, sgpch1983 said:

i would think fmod is no a real pain for tmp.. atleast for the first patch now.. i said it many times.. i think the wait for everyone would be easyer if there would be small progress updates, but i know thats not gonna happen.. so.. back to my tea and waiting.. :)

You are right bro, it was gonna be easier if we were getting updates on what's really happening but like wat u said, that's not gonna happen

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, sgpch1983 said:

if there would be small progress updates

As mentioned earlier, the process is ongoing and our developers are working on an update.  

This is a big update of the game in terms of changing the code and new functions, in particular, a new sound engine, so need to create a new mechanism for synchronizing sounds (this is just my assumption, since I'm not a developer and I don't know if this is so) and obviously this cannot be a quick process. And this is just one thing that has been added in this patch.  

Work on updating is always something unknown, because at any time a problem or bug may be detected that will take more time to fix it. If we said that the update will be in three days and then a bug is found that will force devs to work on the update for an additional week, this will not meet your expectations and you will certainly be upset, which will also be an occasion for negative discussions. We would not like to give you promises that we are not sure of, so no one can tell you the release date or what percentage of progress.

We are also waiting for this update, we also want to use the new features of this update 1.37 in multiplayer, but we want a minimum of errors, bugs, so we need patience and wait.

Hope I could give you some answers. You are not alone in this expectation, do not worry)

• Confused 1

ResTed.gif

Бронзовый призёр в номинации "Сотрудник поддержки 2016"

Game Moderator Leader of the Year 2019 - #2

TMPForum.png

7 hours ago, DGAF_AK87 said:

Could we get more of an explanation on this, it might look self explanatory, but I have people questioning what it actually means and I'm also wondering how limiting it is if you're only running base stuff in scs, no editing.

When you are building your Trucks only using the base game and official DLCs, without any save editing, you will never hit these Limits ;)

Explanation of the Words...

Accessory:
Adding a Bullbar on the Cab roof, lower Bumper, Sideskirt, adding a Sideskirt itself, adding a rear bumper and mudflap etc... all these count as one individual accesory (there are more ofc)

Addon Hookups:
Adding 1,2,3,4... lights to the Bullbars, or horns, Bibendum, etc... also the smaller lights in the intake area of the trucks in the front count as addon hookup on these intake accesories.

Example:

Scania S has a Sideskirt with 4 possible Addon Hookups.

You put 4 Lights on them, on both sides.

These will be 2 Accesories, each with 4 Addon Hookups.

So to get over the Limit of 25 Addon Hookups per Accesory, you would need to duplicate the lights on one of these Sideskirts more than 7x to get over the limit.

4 hours ago, M4ЯC10 [BЯ] said:

This latest update my ETS2 1.36 no longer enters MP

Yes i will not play ETS2 1.36 TMP Again,I think so too,and i think if tmp not allow to save edit pls add the mod if you need more simulator

• Game Developer
8 hours ago, DGAF_AK87 said:

We have run some tests to get such numbers. Without save editing, you will never hit these limits, do not worry.

1 hour ago, AnotherAlex said:

So to get over the Limit of 25 Addon Hookups per Accesory, you would need to duplicate the lights on one of these Sideskirts more than 7x to get over the limit.

There are still things such as LED. Therefore, the limit is 25.

JKTjx3r.jpg

Game Developer

Discord Bot Developer

1 minute ago, ShawnCZek said:

We have run some tests to get such numbers. Without save editing, you will never hit these limits, do not worry.

There are still things such as LED. Therefore, the limit is 25.

So if I mod my truck using in game dlcs I'm safe right??

16 hours ago, ShawnCZek said:

List of changes from 17th May 2020:

• The background for inactive messages do not take the full width of the screen anymore.
  • Fixes to the spectating feature for staff members.
  • Fixed rendering of elements in the login page for a different resolutin ratio than 16:9.
  • Fixed rendering own background images in the login page of a different resolution ratio than 16:9.
  • Fixed validating inapproriate accessories on the server when a trailer is connected.
    • This breaks using a caravan cargo. This will be looked into by the addon team.
  • Added more logging to the client.
  • Updated credits.

Nice. Now I can throw my 2 save edited trucks into the trash...

111 accessories

BPTJMbX.png

104 accessories

oqdiMml.png

I don't think these are causing laggs.

• Haha 2

Throw it in the trash? Just reduce the massive duped items... like 283479832492874 hidden horns or 34920934802348 duped main lights...^^ or play Singleplayer instead...

Its still possible to save edit a truck, but not like raging troll kids have to do.

1 hour ago, AnotherAlex said:

Throw it in the trash? Just reduce the massive duped items... like 283479832492874 hidden horns or 34920934802348 duped main lights...^^ or play Singleplayer instead...

Its still possible to save edit a truck, but not like raging troll kids have to do.

Exactly, its those trucks that cause big fps drops when they pass.....So how many parts would you like to dupe on your truck & trailer? YES!

I feel like a criminal just duping a single roof bar so i don't have horns sticking out ( 2x roof bars, one is base game & the other is hs schoch )....Meanwhile these guys are like

giphy.gif

• True Story 3