0.2.2.6.7 Released

ShawnCZek

thanks for spreading the new content, much better than pressing tab and changing over there, in my opinion there should be a command to type in the chat that would turn off the radio, example / offChannel

1 hour ago, CEGONHEIRO_BR said:

thanks for spreading the new content, much better than pressing tab and changing over there, in my opinion there should be a command to type in the chat that would turn off the radio, example / offChannel

Such possibility(the command) already exists.

/channel 0

More commands and keys you can be found here: https://truckersmp.com/knowledge-base/article/85 (this article is available in many languages)

@ozkanyakit Take a note that there were many games with rushed release, which got bad reviews on launch. One of the examples is Halo: The Master Chief Collection - the game had many bugs when the game was firstly released. The patch, which fixed almost all of the issues came much later. Also, here's quote from Shigeru Miyamoto: 

A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad.

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

On 5/8/2020 at 12:31 PM, Lothaletrus said:

People... please be much more patience! New updates will be ready to releasing when will be all done... because I think is are much more to do then copy and paste a fews lines in code.

Anyway is always changelog, when SCS Software is releasing general game.

You can play others game or watching any movie if you don't want wait, this is simple example.

Greets

Exactly, i've made some livestreams and too much people are angry because the update doesn't arrive

Jongui SEM FUNDO.png

22 minutes ago, Lonewolf5805 said:

Please be patient people. This was a major update to both ATS and ETS2. They may also be waiting on Promods to finishing their updating to the new version before updating the servers. Why do it twice when they can do it once. It all takes time..

They could be but i doubt it, promods tends to take a while as they add more stuff to the scs updated areas or simply remove them while they are worked on! I think its more the sound stuff they are having to deal with, something tells me the new CB commands are to do with that & getting bits ready so its not one massive file to download....

3 hours ago, Mechacz said:

Nothing kills immersion more than generic "hum" engine sound you hear from other trucks than yours. This is good chance to fix it, even if its technically challenging.

So hearing people drive past you kills immersion, or do you mean the idle sounds....you hear both irl & then there's the world sounds ( nothing is ever truly silent ) John Cage's 4'33" is proof of that, no music or singing just the sound of the environment be it the air con running or buzzing from the speakers in the concert hall or creaking of the instruments / chairs etc.

• Game Developer

List of changes from 11th May 2020:

• Fixes to the input handler.
    • Fixed typing special characters via AltGr in the login screen and settings.
    • Fixed typing special characters via AltGr in the chatbox.
    • Fixed a rare bug when after pressing AltGr and releasing it, and pressing V in the chatbox, the clipboard was pasted.
    • Fixed managing the chatbox while the game overlay is open (e.g. the game is paused).
    • Fixed managing GUI (Scoreboard, Settings) while the game overlay is open (e.g. the game is paused).
    • Fixed hiding the chatbox in the photo mode and in-game menu.
  • Fixed a rare crash on the server.
  • Fixed validating trailer accessories on the server (e.g. using truck trailer accessories on the caravan).
  • Fixed displaying long texts in notifications. The box is wider in such case.
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 8
  • Upvote 1
  • HaulieLove 3

JKTjx3r.jpg

Game Developer

Discord Bot Developer

Well, that should fix the issue, when you had a link to the inappropriate site in the clipboard and it got pasted while typing the message involving the V key without you knowing...

What's next? Emoji support?

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

Hi
I am a programmer,
and I understand how difficult it is to solve all the problems,
I'm not in the same sector,
but at the moment I decided to leave multiplayer,
because I can't use mods,
and version 1.36 gives me problems with windows 10,
don't program quickly,
better test it well,
I stay on the forum,
thanks to the whole team of programmers.
I'll see you soon

Fixed typing special characters via AltGr in the login screen and settings.

Fixed typing special characters via AltGr in the chatbox.

Niceee. Thank you. :)

Patients is key cause along with these bug fixes you guys are doing for MP comes Great update of things ported and working as they should be

76561198049616828.png

• Game Developer

List of changes from 14th May 2020:

• Created an option in settings to enable drawing a background for new messages when the chatbox is not active (disabled by default).
  • Added processing inline code to Markdown viewer (e.g. for rules) along with a new font.
  • Thanks 9

JKTjx3r.jpg

Game Developer

Discord Bot Developer

43 minutes ago, ShawnCZek said:
  • Created an option to settings to enable drawing a background for new messages when the chatbox is not active.

Oh Baby! :D Nice one. Thank you so much!

1 hour ago, THEREALDETONATOR said:

I understand the delay for 1.37 and I hope when it releases that there is stable, the only complain in that still releasing fixes and updates for 1.36 is a waste of time because the majority of the players doesn't care about 1.36 anymore, so the programmers are literaly wasting their time releasing that updates!

True bro, sometimes they need to update on whats happening

• Like 1