Euro Truck Simulator 2 uptates

kambjacraft1

I Think You Are Referring To Triple Trailer Here

The Easiest Way To Get A triple trailer in Euro Truck Simulator 2 (works in TruckersMP as well) is to use the Forerunner's Additional Customisation modification. There are also other ways to get a triple trailer, but using the Forerunner's modification is clearly the easiest way. If you're not really satisfied with the selection of different triple trailers that you can create with the Forerunner's Additional Customisation mod, you can always search for different triple combos on the community mod sites (e.g.https://ets2mods.lt/euro-truck-simulator-2-mods/ets2-partstuning/additional-customisation-for-truckersmp-v1-0-6b-1-34-x/ )

When using the mods, you will need to first open up the game in single player, go to the mod manager and activate the triple trailer mod that you want to use (you should be able to get the trailer from the trailer dealer - at least when using the Forerunner's mod - while playing in the single player). Then open up the multiplayer (TruckersMP) and you should have the triple trailer. 

You can also create a triple trailer with using save-editing, but if you're not really familiar with it, I'd highly recommend using the available triple trailer mods instead. Anyway, if you can't find any exsisting triple trailer modification, you can always check this topic to get some more (more or less advanced) information about save-editing: 

Kind Regards 

Harsha 

On 5/6/2020 at 1:41 AM, [VTCSL] Harsha said:

I Think You Are Referring To Triple Trailer Here

The Easiest Way To Get A triple trailer in Euro Truck Simulator 2 (works in TruckersMP as well) is to use the Forerunner's Additional Customisation modification. You can get it either from the Steam Workshop or from Forerunner's own website that you can access in here. There are also other ways to get a triple trailer, but using the Forerunner's modification is clearly the easiest way. If you're not really satisfied with the selection of different triple trailers that you can create with the Forerunner's Additional Customisation mod, you can always search for different triple combos on the community mod sites (e.g.https://ets2mods.lt/euro-truck-simulator-2-mods/ets2-partstuning/additional-customisation-for-truckersmp-v1-0-6b-1-34-x/ )

When using the mods, you will need to first open up the game in single player, go to the mod manager and activate the triple trailer mod that you want to use (you should be able to get the trailer from the trailer dealer - at least when using the Forerunner's mod - while playing in the single player). Then open up the multiplayer (TruckersMP) and you should have the triple trailer. 

You can also create a triple trailer with using save-editing, but if you're not really familiar with it, I'd highly recommend using the available triple trailer mods instead. Anyway, if you can't find any exsisting triple trailer modification, you can always check this topic to get some more (more or less advanced) information about save-editing: 

Kind Regards 

Harsha 

i wont recoment this mod. 

it contains a lot of outdated stuff and mess up a lot in a long run. 

there are other mods in the workshop that might get you some tripplets. 

and btw... there is no sign of anything of Forerunner at the workshop 

4 hours ago, seth_haveron said:

i wont recoment this mod. 

it contains a lot of outdated stuff and mess up a lot in a long run. 

there are other mods in the workshop that might get you some tripplets. 

and btw... there is no sign of anything of Forerunner at the workshop 

Ok Don't Recommend This Mod But It's Work For Me So I Suggest It 

And Sorry For The Saying About Workshop Mod 

Plz Help Him ?

On 5/5/2020 at 10:42 PM, kambjacraft1 said:

Hey guys!

I was wondering, what is your opinion, when are ownable tipper treilers coming to Euro Truck Simulator 2?

Enriko Kiuru

there are mp ready tipper trailer in the workshop using scs parts only   

i dont think the demand for especialy tipper is high enogh to add them anytime soon ... 

• 2 weeks later...

Hello @kambjacraft1,

Thank you for creating a thread on our forum.

It has been 14 days since the last reply. Therefore, this thread is now inactive.

For the reason above, I will lock and archive this thread to keep our forums organized.

Kind Regards,
Chev
Community Moderator

//Locked & Archived.

Have a question? Feel free to message me.

Feedback | Rules | Support | News | Meet the Team

Archived