How to have other trailers than the standard ones in game?

SqueakyGear

Question

5 answers to this question

Default trailers depends of what cargo do you have. The choice of cargo depends of what company you are. Some cargo and trailers require DLC like Heavy Cargo or some other map DLC. For example, to carry Cut Flower you need Viva la France DLC. Some cargo require to unlock professional skills. To take B-Double or HCT trailer you need Scandinavia or Road to the Baltic sea DLC.

If i'm not mistaken, to be able to drive a trailer with a Yacht and Cars on trailer, you need to unlock the Skills "High-Value Cargo" and "Fragile Cargo". For Forklifts you need DLC Special Transports.

I hope this was helpful and sorry if I was wrong about something ?

Hello @Squeakiny, i hope you are well!

There are different types of trailers, these are DLC that you can find in the Steam store. Next I name them, I explain what they are and I leave you the link of the store:

• High Power Cargo PackWith this DLC you can get helicopters, drills, yachts, air conditioners, tracks, gas pipeline parts, tractors, road rollers.
  • Heavy Cargo PackThey are heavier loads and with special trailers, with this DLC you get: Asphalt Miller, industrial cable reel, concrete beams, crawl dozer, locomotive, metal centering, mobile crane and transformer
  • Special Transport: These loads are not allowed in TMP, they are large loads, with pilot cars forward and back. This can only be used in Single Player, but in this same DLC you can find warning lights and paints that are valid in TMP

There are also trailers from different companies, such as Krone Trailer Pack and Schwarzmüller Trailer PackWith these latest DLC you can change the trailer of some work for one of these DLC (as long as the trailer is available in the DLC)

Kind regards

spacer.png

Hello @Squeakiny!

I am glad to hear that you got an answer to your question.

Do not hesitate to contact us again by creating a topic or a support ticket.

I would like to thank everyone involved in finding an answer to this question.

Have a stunning rest of the day!

Regards,
Snorlax.

TruckersMP Support

//Locked & Moved to Solved

Hi, my name is Jonas.