An error occured while contacting our update servers

ZA_CHAJEM

Question

Hi, I need your help! I can't start TruckersMP because I have this error. On YouTube says: "Go to C:\ProgramData\TruckersMP and delete this files..." but I have not got "TruckersMP" folder in "ProgramData" how you can see on this screenshot.085915023BB3B0E4CF1BEDB76ADBCB04B02614BD

Do you have ideas to solve this problem (Reinstall, delete register key don't help)?

And I'm new in TruckersMP.

7 answers to this question

Hello @ZA_CHAJEM,

Here you have some common fixes:

Fix 1 - Restart your computer and run TruckersMP launcher as admin

Fix 2 - Verify the game integrity

-> Go to Steam Library -> Right-click Euro Truck Simulator 2 -> Properties -> Local Files -> Verify Integrity of Game Files

Fix 3 - Reinstall TruckersMP

-> On your keyboard, press the Windows logo key and R at the same time -> %programdata% -> Right-click the TruckersMP folder and select delete -> Go to C:\Program Files\ (or where you installed it)-> Right-click the TruckersMP Launcher folder and select delete -> Go to TruckersMP website (https://truckersmp.com/download/) and re-download and install the Launcher with admin privileges 

Fix 4 - Run with DirectX

-> Go to Steam Library -> Click the play button -> Select Launch with DirectX (64-bit) option -> Choose your profile and drive sometime -> Close the game -> LaunchTruckersMP as admin.

Fix 5 - Update Windows

-> Search config in the browser -> Updates -> Search for updates

Fix 6 - Update drivers:

-> Update your graphics card driver.

I hope it helps. In any case, let us know how everything went.

Greetings.

19 hours ago, ppabli said:

Hello @ZA_CHAJEM,

Here you have some common fixes:

Fix 1 - Restart your computer and run TruckersMP launcher as admin

Fix 2 - Verify the game integrity

-> Go to Steam Library -> Right-click Euro Truck Simulator 2 -> Properties -> Local Files -> Verify Integrity of Game Files

Fix 3 - Reinstall TruckersMP

-> On your keyboard, press the Windows logo key and R at the same time -> %programdata% -> Right-click the TruckersMP folder and select delete -> Go to C:\Program Files\ (or where you installed it)-> Right-click the TruckersMP Launcher folder and select delete -> Go to TruckersMP website (https://truckersmp.com/download/) and re-download and install the Launcher with admin privileges 

Fix 4 - Run with DirectX

-> Go to Steam Library -> Click the play button -> Select Launch with DirectX (64-bit) option -> Choose your profile and drive sometime -> Close the game -> LaunchTruckersMP as admin.

Fix 5 - Update Windows

-> Search config in the browser -> Updates -> Search for updates

Fix 6 - Update drivers:

-> Update your graphics card driver.

I hope it helps. In any case, let us know how everything went.

Greetings.

Sry, but all tips don't helped me(((

Hello There!

We are glad to hear that the problem has been solved!

Thanks for all participation!

Don't hesitate to contact us again if you need any help in the future.

Sincerely,

SkortiL [TR]

TruckersMP Support

//locked and moved to Solved Topics

Sincerely,

SkortiL [TR] 

Create a Support Ticket / TruckersMP Rules / Feedback / Guides / Meet the Team