Keep getting kicked

Ry_707

Question

I can join game fine and play for hours, I can fix my truck in the repair shop fine.

But when I change any accessory or paint and click purchase or I load a saved game I get kicked immediately?? 

“Reason: Invalid accessory set detected. Accessory for cars only exist.”

I am running all standard game accessories and paint with no mods, it all started the update that took away the winter mod.

My game is up to date and I play on promods. Any ideas as it’s getting really annoying now.

5 answers to this question

Hello!

Make sure that if you are with a truck, buy truck accessories, and transport cargo with truck defined trailers, and if you are using a car, buy exclusive accessories for the Skoda car (accessories such as pilot lights, or pilot paint. Accessories and police paint only for Staff) and if you want to transport cargo, you can only use the caravan. If you try to mix accessories or paints from a truck to a car, or vice versa, the server will kick you.

Kind regards

spacer.png

I’m using a Scania S with no car accessories which is the part I don’t understand, have any of the accessories changed from car and truck to car only recently??

i have tried changing lights, beacons and accessories but nothing seems to fix it. I have even brought new trucks stock and it still does the same with those ?