Failed to reach Update Server.

Colefrick

Question

I looked around the website / forums for a FAQ or Solution thread covering this topic but I've found nothing unless I missed it (sorry if so).

I woke up, simply tried to launch TruckersMP when it came up with this error.

" Connection Error- Retry? "

I did retry, and I did attempt to just download the launcher again [as it said to visit the download page] but received the same error again.

NVIDIA_Share_2020-05-01_07-12-24.png

4 answers to this question

Try running the installer/launcher as administrator. If the message appears again, restart the computer, then start the launcher as administrator after logging in.

• Thanks 1

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

Hello there! :)

We are glad to hear that you've got a Solution for your issue.

Thank you to everyone, for helping here!

If you require more help in the future, please do not hesitate to create another Topic or a Support Ticket.

Kind regards

Linciano

TruckersMP Support

//locked and moved to Solve Topics.

• Like 1

spacer.png