Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Speed Limit Mod

AxeRider

Hi everyone,

Does anyone use or have used a mod that limits your maximum speed to 100 km/h and doesn't exceed it even in bumpy roads, railroad crossigns, etc? I am asking this for TrucksBook and I am sure TrucksBook users will understand why I am searching for such a mod :D

Best regards

You don't need any mods, you can use External Contracts or External Cargo (if you use owned trailers) and your speed limit will be always 90 Km/h. You can activate the truck speed limiter in the MP options, same outcome. Or you can simply use cruise control with 0 Km/h tolerance, install a gearbox with retarder, set the auto-retarder option on, and when you reach the desired speed, you activate the CC and your truck will keep that speed.

13 hours ago, Mystere said:

Hello!

Unfortunately TruckersMP does not support any external mod, except for Promods and Spring Mod. Anyway, if you make trips on the simulation server, the speed will never go more than 110km/h (the speed limit for Truckbook is 180km/h)

Kind regards

I am looking for single player and I am doing my deliveries in simulation section and the limit is 100 km/h in there.

12 hours ago, [VTCSL] Harsha said:

What Do You Think About Cruise Control ?

Maintain Your Speed And Press "C" Key  

It Might be Helpfull For You

Good Luck 

Harsha

I know how to use cruise control, thanks. It doesn't limit you speed if you go over a bump. For example, if you jump from a bump while cruise is at 50 km/h, it can go up to 55 km/h.

12 hours ago, FernandoCR [ESP] said:

You don't need any mods, you can use External Contracts or External Cargo (if you use owned trailers) and your speed limit will be always 90 Km/h. You can activate the truck speed limiter in the MP options, same outcome. Or you can simply use cruise control with 0 Km/h tolerance, install a gearbox with retarder, set the auto-retarder option on, and when you reach the desired speed, you activate the CC and your truck will keep that speed.

Thanks but I need to limit the speed to 100 km/h not to 90km/h

• 2 weeks later...

Archived