Game Change Detected after logging in ETS2

FC5570

Whenever I log in to ETS2, it says 'Game Change Detected' and that it has relocated my truck to my main garage, this happens every time I play TruckersMP and then I play ETS2. I am not able to find the 'uset_g_force_economy_reset' command in my config file, I looked for this in the game.log file and the found that value was 0 only, anyone please help, as this is very irritating. I have attached the game.log file here, take a look if you can help me.

game.log file: https://pastebin.com/JknC0Px8

Please Help Me

deactivate your mods..  when TMP starts, it deactivates them and that is what is triggering the game change....   (in game log, see lines 495-537)

TMP must be played with the vanilla game, so the best solution is to create 2 profiles in your game.. 1 for modded, single player play, and 1 plain vanilla for TMP

This Generally Happens When ETS 2 Is Updated ...

It Does Nothing To Your Game It Only Reset The Previous Job And Puts Your Current Vehicle Into Your Main Garage.......

1. Make A Manual Save Before Leaving The Game 

2 . Goto Document - ETS 2 - Config.cfg  And Find uset g_save_format "0" Change Value To "2" 

3 . Remove Your All Mods 

1 hour ago, [HASTÜRK] Poyraz15 said:

It's happening to me. It happens when I enter a promod and enter another server or when I pass a promod from another server

If You Create A Profile Only For Promods, You Won't Get This Error

It's Your Choice 

// Only Suggestion 

Kind Regards ?

Harsha

Hello .  Exactly, turn off all mods before starting the game. :)

Greetings,
Caramba2412   

TruckersMP Support Team Leader                                                                                                                                  

This message almost always appears when your map has changed, or the game has experienced an unknown change since the last save. 

Some examples would be going from base to ProMods, or having different DLCs installed when using a Convoy Control save that someone else with different DLCs has made. The map isn't the same as before (ProMods is here, or there is a DLC there that wasn't before), so to avoid spawning your truck in the void or some random unsupported place where it would glitch and possibly cause other severe errors.

The message also appears if there has been an unknown game change since the last save. Using TruckersMP confuses your singleplayer game (even with the same mod-free profile), which is why if you load a profile in singleplayer that you've been using in MP for a while, you will get this message. There are things about TMP that the game doesn't "understand", so it doesn't know what to do and to risk you loading in a dodgy place it resets you.

You can use different in-game profiles for MP & SP to avoid this problem, but I understand plenty of people just prefer to use the same one. The tip if you do, is to finish any jobs before switching between MP & SP, then you pretty much won't lose anything.

wtf dudes ??  whats youre problem with the mods all the time ??    

if you enter tmp your mods get cut off anyway so why the fu.... someones should take the effort to turn them off by hand ?? thats nonsense  

modtrailer will be replaced by default ones ... mod parts simply removed and are missing.  

once you get back to singleplayer you get your stuff back as if nothing ever happen.  

if youre last location in sp and mp is the same nothing will happen.     

i use a profile stuffed with mods to the brim and use it online anyway  never had any issues with them.   

Thanks to all for your timely reponse, this did not resolve my problem, but its ok, Now I have another problem, I usually play on Simulation 1 server but not many players play on my server, I found out that EU2 is the busiest server, but I don't have EU2 server on my truckersmp, I want to play with more people so that I can enjoy the game more, I am having the alpha version of the launcher. Is there any way, I can get the EU2 Server? Please help

14 hours ago, AmericanTrucker20 said:

Thanks to all for your timely reponse, this did not resolve my problem, but its ok, Now I have another problem, I usually play on Simulation 1 server but not many players play on my server, I found out that EU2 is the busiest server, but I don't have EU2 server on my truckersmp, I want to play with more people so that I can enjoy the game more, I am having the alpha version of the launcher. Is there any way, I can get the EU2 Server? Please help

are you sure your not twisting something ??   

Eu 2 never been busier at any time not even with Eu1 down.

and how do you want to know if you....... like you say yourself .....dont have it ???    

the rest of the world got Eu2..... might be a reason why they dont want you there. 

22 hours ago, seth_haveron said:

are you sure your not twisting something ??   

Eu 2 never been busier at any time not even with Eu1 down.

and how do you want to know if you....... like you say yourself .....dont have it ???    

the rest of the world got Eu2..... might be a reason why they dont want you there. 

By busiest I mean the server where most people play, I raised a ticket and the TruckerMP staff says that EU2 has been renamed as Simulator-1 but not many people play on my server, can you tell me at what time should I play this game at, so that I can enjoy it with more people?

On 5/7/2020 at 1:24 AM, seth_haveron said:

wtf dudes ??  whats youre problem with the mods all the time ??    

if you enter tmp your mods get cut off anyway so why the fu.... someones should take the effort to turn them off by hand ?? thats nonsense  

Well, that's really no nonsense. 

TMP does indeed disable them by default when you launch. But that doesn't mean they are completely gone from your game. If you don't get rid properly of your installed mods after you are done with them, map, truck, trailer and accessory mods often leave behind alot of their code in your save files. And that alone can cause issues as the OP stated with the game looking for the code, assets,.. and because it can't be able to find the source of said code, the game drops you of in a safe spot (starters garage), in order to prevent crashes or conflicts.

So yes, you ALWAYS should manually uncheck any active modd in the manager, but AFTER (and this is important) selling all truck mods, trailer mods, accessorys,... in game.

So this is why it's often alot more eassier to have multiple profiles, being discussed above.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello @AmericanTrucker20,

Thank you for creating a thread on our forum.

It has been 14 days since the last reply. Therefore, this thread is now inactive.

For the reason above, I will lock and archive this thread to keep our forums organized.

Kind Regards,
Chev
Community Moderator

//Locked & Archived.

Have a question? Feel free to message me.

Feedback | Rules | Support | News | Meet the Team

Archived