[DONE]EU garages - RTTBS missing

rado84

I can't see another suitable forum for this topic, so if a mod thinks there's a better forum for it, please, move it.

When one clicks "edit profile" here in the forum and opens the drop-down menu "EU garage location", the entire DLC RTTBS is missing from the list - no Bulgaria, no Romania, no Turkey. Considering RTTBS was released 5 months ago and it's still missing from the forum settings, IDK what else to think but discrimination - obviously someone thinks it's not worthy to add 2 more European countries and a small part of an Asian country cuz no humans live there...

• Upvote 1

Core i7-4770, GTX 1050 Ti 4GB, Corsair 32GB RAM, Arch Linux Cinnamon, Firefox x64

I agree with you that the locations must be added, and I would like to apologise for not adding them in immediately. This certainly is not discrimination, and I would like to say that you shouldn't bring up that term, as it's incorrect. We haven't come around to add it yet, which is the truth. 

I will make sure the locations are added to the list shortly.

tfmpillow | Retired Team Member

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Guides | Suggestions

• 1 year later...