0.2.2.6.6 Released

ShawnCZek

On 4/28/2020 at 8:47 AM, ShawnCZek said:

Server is now aware of the live map status; in event game server requests, you can choose whether you want to have the live map enabled or not

What's a live map? ETS2MAP or other ?

3 hours ago, DrSnipanippleoff said:

I literally suggested this and was told I didn't qualify to make a suggestion.  Glad that it actually made it into the game.

Is it just me or the moderator Pillow just keeps rejecting every single sugestion.

Every time I see a good sugestion and it's rejected I scroll down to find his nickname. This also happened to me. But glad that your suggestion made to the game

• Game Developer

List of changes from 4th May 2020:

• Fixed too high speed limits in city areas when the speed limiter setting is enabled.
  • Added /c alias for the /clear chat command.
  • Changed backgrounds in the login screen.
  • Added an option for a fourth background image in the login screen (background3.png).
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 5

JKTjx3r.jpg

Game Developer

Discord Bot Developer

20 minutes ago, linrlink said:

When will 1.37 ATS multiplayer start working ?

Please be patient. Make sure the developers are doing their best.

Do you know what might happen when you release anything while being in a rush? Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 5 is one of the examples. On the physical disc there was demo version. After the game was installed, you had to download almost 8 GB patch in order to get the rest of the content. The game was priced $60 at launch. Imagine what would happen if the servers, which had the 7.7 GB Day One patch were shut down...

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

• Game Developer

List of changes from 5th May 2020:

• Hide oversize cargo offers from the job market.
  • Reverted certain changes that made people not being able to connect to game servers.
  • Removed TruckersMP 6 Year Anniversary event content.
  • Made special police cars available only for staff members.
  • Fixed displaying special characters in credits.
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

JKTjx3r.jpg

Game Developer

Discord Bot Developer

• ShawnCZek locked, unfeatured and unpinned this topic