0.2.2.6.6 Released

ShawnCZek

You know, this is one of the better updates. Yes,these are frequently suggested things on the forum/discord.
I particularly like:

44 minutes ago, ShawnCZek said:

Server is now aware of the live map status; in event game server requests, you can choose whether you want to have the live map enabled or not

which is important in view of the upcoming events. yM1pWiq.png

2 hours ago, ShawnCZek said:

When the speed limit of the current traffic segment is higher than the preset speed limit, the traffic segment area speed limit is used. This is also regulated by the country traffic speed limits

So Depending on the amount of players in that area will depend on the max speed you can go?

Server is now aware of the live map status; in event game server requests, you can choose whether you want to have the live map enabled or not

Would you be able to explane more on what this means?

Added a /clear chat command to clear the chat history

I think this will be pretty useful.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, ShawnCZek said:
  • Server is now aware of the live map status; in event game server requests, you can choose whether you want to have the live map enabled or not

57 minutes ago, Candy Heart said:

Would you be able to explane more on what this means?

For example, on https://ets2map.com/ you can track players for each server. Purposely disabling the map on event servers has only been utilised for official events. Specifically, for the Easter Egg Hunt events.

Shortly after the recent event it was discussed to allow any event organiser to make the request of disabling the map for an event server.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ShawnCZek said:

Features

• Improvements to the speed limit in city areas
    • When the speed limit of the current traffic segment is higher than the preset speed limit, the traffic segment area speed limit is used. This is also regulated by the country traffic speed limits

great i thought it would never happen

If only the unreliable connection check would work only outside of non-collision areas, this update would be perfect. 

• Like 1

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

11 hours ago, Digital said:

For example, on https://ets2map.com/ you can track players for each server. Purposely disabling the map on event servers has only been utilised for official events. Specifically, for the Easter Egg Hunt events.

Shortly after the recent event it was discussed to allow any event organiser to make the request of disabling the map for an event server.

Ah so for example say, my friend was in a convoy server and I wanted to know exactly where they are. I'd be able to see where the convoy is if this feature is enabled for said server?

• Like 1