Someone said "rec" to me. what does it mean?

monoo11

Question

Hi

I was told my number and rec because of this.

What happened was that i was in Duisburg and what happened was that i was stuck on the road so i quit the game and when i opened the game again i spawned and nobody was there till i loaded and then i crashed into someone, it wasn't my fault because ghost mode wasn't on in the first place so the person said my number and rec.

I don't know why i would get banned for this (that if it happened).

Could someone tell me what to do in this case.

Thanks 

7 answers to this question

Hello @monoo11,

The "rec <YourID>" message only means that, the person recording you, has video evidence of you breaking a rule / causing an accident. If you get banned because of what you explained above (or in general) you can use the Appeal System to appeal the ban and to explain what happend. If you don't know how to use the appeal system, please read this Knowledge Base article. 

Kind regards,

- Inklink

spacer.png

---------------------------------------------------------------

Rules | Recruitment | Feedback | Support | Guides | Report System | Appeal System | Knowledge Base 

---------------------------------------------------------------

Hello there! :)

We are glad to hear that your Question has been answered.

Thank you to everyone, who helped here!

If you require more help in the future, please do not hesitate to create another Topic or a Support Ticket.

Kind regards

Linciano

TruckersMP Support

//locked and moved to Solved Topics.

spacer.png