Tell me... Why do you enjoy driving?

Owen.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, TR06ANKA58 said:

I just listen to music and do business. :)

Yeah, having music definitely makes it more enjoyable! I sometimes get bored if I don't have music on in the background. 

14 hours ago, arnevdd2001 said:

I listen to my favorite podcast or I listen to my favorite music on Spotify!

The last time I had spotify was years ago! I use amazon music purely due to having Prime.

13 hours ago, OriginalDoubleO said:

Same as you really, its just a nice way to relax driving around and chilling, takes the load off after a hard day. I feel this is the same in real life for me also, I like to go for a little drive in my car to just relax and pop the tunes on.

Yeah exactly! There's nothing better than just being able to chill and enjoy yourself. Especially with the new dlcs/promods to look around.

33 minutes ago, Lukavsky TMP said:

I make realistic driving and chill :D

I play SP a lot and having realism is a huge thing for me!

4 hours ago, JamesS014 said:

I relax and chill with friends on TruckersMP.

Listening to TruckersFM or Spotify.

Yeah, exactly the same :)

1 minute ago, Owen_Miller said:

Yeah, having music definitely makes it more enjoyable! I sometimes get bored if I don't have music on in the background. 

The last time I had spotify was years ago! I use amazon music purely due to having Prime.

Yeah exactly! There's nothing better than just being able to chill and enjoy yourself. Especially with the new dlcs/promods to look around.

I play SP a lot and having realism is a huge thing for me!

Yeah, exactly the same :)

Is that any good? I've heard a lot about it but always stayed with Spotify :). Is it worth it switching? 

Just now, arnevdd2001 said:

Is that any good? I've heard a lot about it but always stayed with Spotify :). Is it worth it switching? 

Hmm, I haven't really had any issues with it. I think there are still a few minor bugs. For example, when I add new music ot my album it can be a little glitchy and not show up or not play. However, it's not too hard to sort out. I think with things like Alexa (which I use it with) it can be quite helpful and fun. I don't really know enough about the pricing simply because I pay for Prime. Although maybe it's worth a free trial? See how you get on. But yeah, my main reason was for Alexa and the fact it came with Prime. :)

1 minute ago, Owen_Miller said:

Hmm, I haven't really had any issues with it. I think there are still a few minor bugs. For example, when I add new music ot my album it can be a little glitchy and not show up or not play. However, it's not too hard to sort out. I think with things like Alexa (which I use it with) it can be quite helpful and fun. I don't really know enough about the pricing simply because I pay for Prime. Although maybe it's worth a free trial? See how you get on. But yeah, my main reason was for Alexa and the fact it came with Prime. :)

Oh okayy, but ye for now I'm good with Spotify. I'm in a familyabo and it's literally like 2 - 3 euros a month. So can't complain :)

Just now, arnevdd2001 said:

Oh okayy, but ye for now I'm good with Spotify. I'm in a familyabo and it's literally like 2 - 3 euros a month. So can't complain :)

Well yeah exactly! I did enjoy using Spotify back in the day but when I'm the only user I can't justify the cost. At least with Prime it includes multiple things.

Just now, Owen_Miller said:

Well yeah exactly! I did enjoy using Spotify back in the day but when I'm the only user I can't justify the cost. At least with Prime it includes multiple things.

Yeah, I understand that, it's a little expensive when you are on your own. It's focused on 2 different auddiences. 

In the TruckSims: Its fun to drive somewhere far away from my home — and to drive something that that I probably wont drive in my lifetime

IRL: It is relaxing, & I love sightseeing, exploring new places, going on roads I have or haven't been on before — especially on a sunny 25°C day with a light wind (I live in Southern Ontario, Canada, so this only happens 5-6 months out of the year) 

For me: its often more about the journey than it is about the destination!

On 5/3/2020 at 3:06 AM, garsenault said:

In the TruckSims: Its fun to drive somewhere far away from my home — and to drive something that that I probably wont drive in my lifetime

IRL: It is relaxing, & I love sightseeing, exploring new places, going on roads I have or haven't been on before — especially on a sunny 25°C day with a light wind (I live in Southern Ontario, Canada, so this only happens 5-6 months out of the year) 

For me: its often more about the journey than it is about the destination!

Love this response :D I think it sums most peoples reasons up perfectly. I for one love to drive to places I likely will never see with my eyes and things like Promods help enhance the realism. But you're quite, it should never be about the destination ;) 

25 minutes ago, Rincewind said:

Haha truck go brrmmmm.

It reminds me of family vacations when I was smol, I enjoyed long road trips so this is equally enjoyable to me.

Yeah, same here! My dad is a lorry driver and when i was younger I used to go with him a lot. It was fun and ETS2 definitely helps me relive that! :D

5 minutes ago, - Joker - said:

This is one of the most relaxing game. Make a coffee, light a cigarette, play favourite radio and drive all aroung the Europe ? You can't make me angry ?

I have to agree with you there, it's a game you can't get frustrated at. Music is always a plus to any game! And I agree, it's almost impossible to get angry. Theres an endless amount of enjoyment!

On the one hand, while I am carrying loads with your friends, on the other hand, I listen to music on spotify and have a really fun and nice time.

1791576545_role_VeteranI(1).png.e3f68b3c

Always ready for help

? Steam | ? TruckersMP Profile | ♾️ Forum Profile | ? Discord |  

Archived