servers are not displayed in the launcher

Vyshnevskyi

Question

Hi, can someone help me with my problem? for 2 days I can’t enter the game and play because when I go through the authorization in the client my server lists are not displayed (I attach the photo). I tried to reset my router to the factory settings, completely reinstalled the client and the game. So far, nothing helps. I have a laptop and I'm sure that everything worked fine on it, but by launching the launcher and it shows the same problem as on the main computer. I have a hunch that maybe my ip address was somehow blocked on the servers truckersmp, although I had not played for a long time and did not break the rules.

Screenshot.png

12 answers to this question

I also had this problem and I solved it immediately.

First check your internet.

İf not, delete TruckersMP (including Launcher) and reload servers will be listed.

Hello,

Maybe you have high protect on your PC or on your modem. If you have you need to disable it and try again. 
If it doesn't work you can try to use VPN 

Languages : English,Bosnian,Croatian,Serbian,Slovenian
Rules || Let us know your Feedback || Appeal your Ban || Create Support Ticket || Report a Player
? Happy Trucking ?

12 minutes ago, Sabbi [GER] said:

Привет!

Была ли ваша проблема решена с помощью предложенных выше решений?

Ваше подтверждение статуса вашей проблемы помогает нам поддерживать постоянную организацию форума!

Я жду вашего возвращения!

С
наилучшими пожеланиями Sabbi [GER]
TruckersMP Поддержка

No, nothing helped me.

Hi Vladus,

I know your first post you have stated what you have done. but regarding the other users suggestions what have you tried, this may assist in any new suggestions to your problem.

Have you tried on single player to make sure you can connect to world of trucks and access the external contracts as if you can that will wipe out the connection issues from ETS to the web and possibly move it to more of a File issue.

I know you have stated you have reinstalled the game.
But have you made sure there is no files left after the uninstall before reinstalling, as occasionally it will not delete everything out of the directories first.

Documents > ETS2MP
Windows Key + R (%programdata%) > TruckersMP

I have uploaded my files from my pc which i have no problems loading the servers off. If you still have any issues try replacing them with these in this RAR folder and let us know how you get on. I haven't hyperlinked the URL as i know people get funny about downloading off strangers. - http://www.mediafire.com/file/lxqnmqph8d40bof/ETS2MP_FILES.rar/file

JAMIE MARSH
SYC5mRU.gif

626540713814786058.png.121d0b342c5310cefb5fed742893afea.png

Maybe we can find something in the log files.

Go to C:\Users\your username\Documents\ETS2MP\logs and send us the latest client log file.(should be something like client_2020_04_27.log)

(Website to upload your file: https://easyupload.io )

4 hours ago, Jbu1337 said:

Может быть, мы можем найти что-то в файлах журнала.

Перейдите в ? \ Users \ ваше имя пользователя \ Documents \ ETS2MP \ logs и отправьте нам последний файл журнала клиента (должен быть что-то вроде client_2020_04_27.log)

(Сайт для загрузки вашего файла:  https://easyupload.io  )

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1f3tI2BOS0cYJUAQizlPNpHA_9eJDBT2b 

This is a safe link to my Google disk, it’s more convenient for me to upload here.

4 hours ago, ojambo said:

Привет Владус,

я знаю твой первый пост, ты изложил, что ты сделал. но что касается предложений других пользователей о том, что вы пробовали, это может помочь в новых предложениях по вашей проблеме.

Вы пробовали использовать одиночную игру, чтобы убедиться, что вы можете подключиться к миру грузовиков и получить доступ к внешним контрактам, как если бы это было возможно, это уничтожит проблемы с подключением ETS к Интернету и, возможно, переместит их в еще одну проблему файла.

Я знаю, что вы заявили, что переустановили игру.
Но убедитесь, что после деинсталляции не осталось файлов после переустановки, так как иногда он сначала не удалит все из каталогов.

Документы> ETS2MP
Windows Key + R (% программных данных%)> TruckersMP

Я загрузил свои файлы с моего компьютера, у которых нет проблем с загрузкой серверов. Если у вас все еще есть проблемы, попробуйте заменить их на эти в этой папке RAR и сообщите нам, как вы справляетесь. Я не гиперссылку на URL, так как знаю, что людям смешно скачивать с незнакомых людей. - http://www.mediafire.com/file/lxqnmqph8d40bof/ETS2MP_FILES.rar/file

Nothing works either. I did everything as you wrote in the instruction, the error is the same as in my photo. This is most likely something wrong with my IP address. I downloaded VPN and went through it and all the servers are available. All I have to do is disable VPN and nothing works

Hi again!

Try this:

Hope it helps!

Hello there! :)

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.
Because of inactivity, I will have to move this Topic to Inactive Topics.
If you still have Questions and want your Topic to be reopened, feel free to message me or our Support Team members, we will open this Topic again.

Kind regards

Linciano

TruckersMP Support

//locked and moved to Inactive Topics.

spacer.png

Hello there.

Due to this topic not wanting to be opened after 1 week of being Inactive, i will have to moved it to Unsolved Topics.

If you are still having issues, feel free to contact us here: https://truckersmp.com/support

Kind Regards,

Savage

TruckersMP Support

//Moved to Unsolved Topics