Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Delivery time

Toto63

Question

Hello everybody,

I am new on this mod on ets2. I have a problem with the time when I save and quit the game.

- This morning, I create a new profile, I saved and quit during a mission at 9 o clock

- But when I lauched the game at midday, I I have a message that the time to finish the delivery is out.

In my game saves,

9 oclck save -> time in the game week 1417 Tuesday 3 oclck PM

12 oclock save -> time in the game week 1417 Wednesday 1 oclock PM

Could exist a solution to solve this problem, before with the solo mode, when I created a new profile, the time the game start at first week.

Thank you, sorry for my possibly bad english... a french newbe maybe :)

Toto63.

4 answers to this question

Hello :) 

A few things I can think of that this could be are, firstly, if you have switched between singleplayer and multiplayer during the mission, the times will be different. This is because multiplayer has set times so that its set the same for everybody on each server. Otherwise, it could have been an 'urgent delivery' and that's why it has shown as you being late. All I can suggest really is completing a delivery before leaving the game.

Hope this helps :) 

spacer.png

Soarfly Haulage - Memberships Officer

Hello there! :)

I must inform you that it is not suggested to take Quick Jobs in Multiplayer.

Please take notice that the TruckersMP servers do not run on the same in-game time as your game which causes the bug you are facing, that will show that you are thousands of hours late to deliver your load.

Please try to deliver your loads without closing or restarting your game.

The best solution is simply to not take Quick Jobs, consider purchasing a truck and doing Freight Market jobs!

I hope this helps you. Kindly let us know if you have any other questions for us today!

Kind Regards
Linciano
TruckersMP Support

spacer.png

Thanks for your reponses. I undersatd it is normal and I consider to take deliveries with lot of delivery time or deliveries that I can finished in one connexion.

Good trips, in my region this afternoon is a good time for playing... with containment  and it is raining. 

Toto63.