Connection Refused - someone is already playing with that SteamID

Barnaba123

Question

Hello, I have the following problem.  Playing on the ProMods server, I seriously damaged the transport, so I loaded the auto-save.  Unfortunately, in the middle of charging an unidentified problem appeared and turned off my computer.  After logging in again, an error message about the Save file appeared, but the option was continue, the game started.  However, after the 'go' option there is an attempt to connect to the server during which the following message pops up - Connection Refused - someone is already playing with that SteamID.  Any idea how to fix it?  After Steam I move normally, I do not go to strange sites, nor do I have anything valuable, so hmm stealing an account is not an option.  In my opinion, it got stuck on the server, restarting the computer with new logins, unfortunately, did not help, still the same error!  Any advice, maybe someone met?

5 answers to this question

There are 2 option to fix it.

• You can restart your internet connection.
  • You can change your Steam and TMP's passwords.

If these steps don't work write me again.

Hello :) 

Try to reconnect to the server after few minutes to make sure that the timeout period has expired.

Try logging out if steam, waiting a few minutes and then log back in and launch the game. Also just to make sure, make sure you aren't sharing your steam/truckersMP account with anyone else.

And I suggest you should change your password

Hello there! :)

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.
Because of inactivity, I will have to move this Topic to Inactive Topics.
If you still have Questions and want your Topic to be reopened, feel free to message me or our Support Team members, we will open this Topic again.

Kind regards

Linciano

TruckersMP Support

//locked and moved to Inactive Topics.

spacer.png

Hello there.

Due to this topic not wanting to be opened after 1 week of being Inactive, i will have to moved it to Unsolved Topics.

If you are still having issues, feel free to contact us here: https://truckersmp.com/support

Kind Regards,

Savage

TruckersMP Support

//Moved to Unsolved Topics