What is the right way to parking on the garage

ppabli

Good morning to everybody.
I have a question, after having played more than 1200 hours between ETS 2 and ATS, I am still not very clear about the correct way to park in the garages.

Normally I park as is, I go straight and when I leave I go out the back door, however, in the promotional videos of the games we see that they do the reverse and go out the front door.

Now I would like to know how you do.
Greetings.

If you think about it in a certain way, it is to enter through the main one to exit through the back and to be able to load quickly and comfortably at the garage's gas station; And about why the main one is used as the output in the promotions, it is according to me only to look for a better angle.

Now remember that the input and output are relative, since it is valid for both, it only depends on how you feel more comfortable to use.

My presumption when looking at the garages, is that you would go through the front door and exit through the back. There's a number of reasons for this.

1. The front door is easiest to get into immediately from the main road.
  2. There is more space to get straightened up in the front of the garage yard
  3. The icon for garage management is placed closer to the rear door.

The third point is most indicative of this being the correct method, as the icon is positioned in such a fashion that you could access garage management while fully in the garage and hitched up to a trailer.

Paddy

Prime Logistics | Former HR & Exam Team

TMP Former Events Team

• 2 weeks later...

Since you wish to park on the garage...

Well you enable the dev cam, then go into singleplayer and f9 while your cam is on the roof of the garage. There your truck will land.

Please do mind that there may be spots on the roof where collision model is missing and your truck can fall through. I will not be liable for any damages caused by doing this.

:troll:

-- One banned troll means one sad troll. Conserve banning. The trolls will appreciate it.

҉  PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF RECKLESS DRIVERS

SprinterFS.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Hello @ppabli,

Thank you for creating a thread on our forum.

It has been 14 days since the last reply. Therefore, this thread is now inactive.

For the reason above, I will lock and archive this thread to keep our forums organized.

Kind Regards,
Chev
Community Moderator

//Locked & Archived.

Have a question? Feel free to message me.

Feedback | Rules | Support | News | Meet the Team

Archived