Problem with Game Save

eMo_BG

Question

8 answers to this question

First of all try Verifying your Cache via the game on steam .

2nd. have you been on the beta 1.37 and then rolled back and used the same save? , as this can corrupt some files within the save.

also i would recomend looking at your games crash logs as that would tell you the last prosses the game tried b4 the crash 

spacer.png

Good Morning @eMoTuKoH4e
Make sure the game files are correct using the tool available on Steam. To review this, access your Steam account from the application, inside go to your library and locate the game, then right-click to open properties and look for the local files and click verify integrity. If once this action is done and the problem is not solved, try to deactivate the mods you have as they can cause conflicts with the versions of the game or other mods. If after these actions the problem is still not solved, try creating a new profile to verify that everything works correctly. If none of these has worked the last thing I can suggest is reinstall the game.
I hope it helped you.
A greeting.

Hello there! :) 

Has your problem been solved with the above solution suggestions?

Your confirmation of the status of your issue helps us keep the forum always organized!

I await your return!

Sincerely,
Beenz.
TruckersMP - Support

• HaulieLove 1

Language: English

Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Remember stay positive ❤️

Hello there, :) 

Since you solved your issue, I will go ahead and move this topic to solve topics. 

If you have anymore issue in the future, feel free to contact us again 

Sincerely,
Beenz.

TruckersMP - Support 

//Locked and moved to Solved Topics 

Language: English

Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Remember stay positive ❤️