[POLL] How long have you played multiplayer, and how have you changed as a person / player in that time!

Matt [] Truckers.FM

[POLL] How long have you played multiplayer, and how have you changed as a person / player in that time!  

87 members have voted

1. 1. How long have you played multiplayer, and how have you changed as a person / player in that time!

• Since 2014!
    • Just started MP today!

I arrived at TMP for 2019, but to ETS2 for 2014 and in this last time I changed as before I did not take into account things like speed or overtake, but I have seen friends who have been banned for that and have taken that into consideration; in addition to the now my trucks I modify them according to what I need to do a job and they have a more classic and simple style unlike before that I did not place almost anything and looked like one of stock xd.

Since I came to TMP I have changed a lot, since at the beginning I never took the weight of what are the rules of coexistence, and with that thought obviously my first ban came, after that I only thought about improving and trying to help the others and the same TMP team reporting the players who break the law; but a council for those who just arrived, read the rules, apply them and use them are not pretty there.

I was never a troll, but i did drove recklessly when i first started playing. 

But eventually I went from it's ok to crash during an overtake, to cautiously overtake other people when given a chance. During the entire C-D road i can perform 2-3 overtakes in total and i had zero crashes since late 2018. All you have to do is follow a set of rules for every overtake you perform. Once you become aware of the dangers of the C-D road, you learn to anticipate them and eventually overcome them.

I have personally been playing the game itself longer than MP. I think I started playing somewhere in 2013, learned about MP in 2014, but didn't have the Steam version of the game, so couldn't sign up. Eventually got to sign up on 15 January 2015, and have been playing ever since. I got to meet so many new people here, as well as friends who became my IRL friends.

tfmpillow | Retired Team Member

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Guides | Suggestions

4 minutes ago, Pillow said:

I have personally been playing the game itself longer than MP. I think I started playing somewhere in 2013, learned about MP in 2014, but didn't have the Steam version of the game, so couldn't sign up. Eventually got to sign up on 15 January 2015, and have been playing ever since. I got to meet so many new people here, as well as friends who became my IRL friends.

One of your friend, Chemistry.

- Sorry -

I'd playing since 2017 now. MP is very funny in my sight. So I entered the TruckersMP and currently, I play the TruckersMP as VTC Staff.

I like TruckersMP and I hope to update continue :D

Chemistry_TMP

TeamAudi Project Manager

Archived